Wednesday home weigh-in

I lost 2lb :) only been on plan 2 days!!! But since Jacob went big school I walk him there and back so wonder if that's why ?

Either way I'm 25 weeks 3 days and am only 2lb heavier since the day I found out :)

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current: 14s 1lb

hello all, it's been a really long time since I WI. reason being I haven't really been on SW, and just ate as healthily as I can.

weighed just now, 68kg =149.6 pounds. JUST under 150 pounds LOL. Need to work harder to move towards my 10 stone goal.

hope you are all well!!

I lost 3lb this week which I'm really pleased with. Think it was switching from cooked breakfast to fruit and yoghurt that's helped me.
:)

well done all! some good losses!!!

krupskaya I love your graph! you're doing soooooooooo well! 186 to 129!!! that's 57 pounds! 4 stones! wowwwwwwww! I really need to learn how to be as dedicated as you! very inspiring!

My first week weigh in wednesday

Hi Im doing this online, and have lost 4lbs this first week!!

So very happy about that, and just realising that I do have to have my syns!!

A couple of questions

It says have 5-15 syns a day, so if I have 5 or thereabouts during the week, if I go to pizza express on saturday and have a light lunch, can I use my syns I havent had for this??

hi ladies, mond if i join your wednesday weigh in? have started this morning at a horrific 16.3, put on 2 stone since June, so no mor excuses, just need to get focused and get this big fat ass shifted! good luck x

hiyaaa peeps!!!
After 6 weeks mostly off plan and been on holiday, I have been back on plan since last Friday. I had gained 1.9kg in those 6 weeks (4 pounds) BUT I am please to say that I have lost 2 of those pounds since Friday.
I am going to stay with the Wednesday weigh in tho as there doesn't seem to be a Friday at home thread.
Have started a daily diary on the diaries thread too.

Well done to everyone that have lost while I've been AWOL, welcome and hello to all the new faces.

lost 2lbs this week - one that I gained last week plus 1 more so I'm happy. Well done all you other Wednesday losers :)

Hi ladies have u missed the pregnant one lol

Was on hol in Devon last week! Mmm ice cream clotted cream fudge and scampi and chips!! Naughty but has to be done on every hol I have!!

Weighed myself today and have a 4lb gain but over a couple of weeks that's ok!

I am 28 weeks pregnant but at midwife yesterday I am measuring 30 weeks! Baby is big! So on his chart he is weighing almost 4lb :eek: soooooo my 6lb gain throughout pregnancy I am mega chuffed with!!!!

Here is week 27 bump for u all tho :)

Good luck with losses :)

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current: 14s 5lb

Attachments

• image-2583763918.jpg
    image-2583763918.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 22
2lb off for me this week, chuffed with that as in the 3 times I've done SW I've never been able to lose more than 1st 7lb & I'm now I've lost 1st 9lb :)

Wednesday is my weigh in day (They do say Wednesday is full of woe, don't they!)

So.....I lost 2lbs! My scales is a bit mad, when I got on first it was saying I'd lost 6lbs! But then I did it about 6 more times and it was only 2lbs. Must get a spirit level off my dad and see if it's leaning to one side or something!

Still 2lbs means I've lost 7.5 lbs in my first 2 weeks which is good. I'm happy.

Back