Wednesday home weigh-in

Hi Brit mummy!! And welcome nice first loss :)

Well today I lost 2lb this week somehow! My body has proper fluctuated in this pregnancy! But I'm happy with it :) so at 34 weeks a total gain of 5lb! Which is good as with Jacob I gained 4stone!! :)

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current at 34 weeks preg: 14s 5lb

Hi who ever is here.... Lol seems to gone quiet

Well the 2lb lost last week is bk on

That makes me 35 weeks and total gain of 8 lb :)

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current at 35 weeks preg: 14s 7lb

36 weeks preg and lost a pound making a total of just 7pound in my pregnancy. Chuffed with that!

Where is everyone? Are u all being naughty!!

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current at 36 weeks preg: 14s 6lb

Leeanne910 said:
36 weeks preg and lost a pound making a total of just 7pound in my pregnancy. Chuffed with that!

Where is everyone? Are u all being naughty!!

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current at 36 weeks preg: 14s 6lb

Leeanne. How's pregnancy going for you? Well done for controlling your weight!

Hey hunny not doin too bad thx only 2 weeks 5 days till due date!!!

Gained 1lb this week but not moaning!!!

Hope ur all well

Here is 36 week bump

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current at 37 weeks preg: 14s 7lb

Attachments

• image-459419085.jpg
    image-459419085.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 23
Hello everyone. I joined SW in August 2011 and have left my group after a total loss of 3 1/2 stone. I decided that I wanted to do it from home, less pressure for a start as well as financial reasons. I lost 2.5lbs by myself so far.

Hello speccyblue :) it's been a bit quiet on here lately think it's due to Xmas!!

This time last yr I was on my way to losing half a stone on my own before falling pregnant but am doin ok with weight gain really and due in almost 2 weeks so I will be bk on it!! But I still post my gains!!! :) and I'm still here if u need to vent!! X

Hello speccyblue :) it's been a bit quiet on here lately think it's due to Xmas!!

Hi Leeanne910. I think you're right.

I'm quite determined to not put weight on over Xmas and have managed to do all my Xmas bits and bobs so I can be focussed on my weight loss. It sounds a bit obsessive but I'm not going to ruin my good weight loss so far with one day's overindulgence. Don't get me wrong, I will still have some choc and alcohol but in far less quantities than I used to have. I'm working over New Year so no chance of me going out and having a massive drinking session, just a couple of beers down the pub, I have to be up at 4.30am!

I will still be here lol if i lose touch I feel like I am giving in!! If that makes sense?

Can't wait to have baby n see what I weigh lol

I know what you mean. Coming on here means facing up to what you have eaten and why and if I stop doing that then disaster is usually around the corner.

Well done speccy blue :) next week is Xmas well the weekend hehe r u on plan for Xmas?

At 38 weeks preg I STS :) awsome

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current at 38 weeks preg: 14s 7lb

Hi, I'm new to slimming world and today is my first weigh in.
12st 4lb (nearly cried).:cry:
Would like to have 4lbs off this week.
Wish me luck!!

1st WI today

hi all, long time SW fan but usually fall off the wagon, I can't afford to go to class so hoping being here will help me lose weight.
WI this morning, before breakfast and the result is 21st 9.6lb, hoping for any weight loss next week.

Yes, I'm fine now, it took a little while to get over. I'm determined not to put it on! Good luck with the birth, hope it goes well, a New Year's Day baby perhaps?!

Due date today and still no baby! :( will keep u all posted! If no baby Wednesday then I will be posting my hopefully last gain!

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current at 39 weeks preg: 14s 9lb

Havent been back here in a while probably almost a good year now. Plans to diet has nothing to do with the new year but just the fact I need to change my diet and lifestyle. Sick of looking and feeling bad about myself and distracting myself with eating! Going to get myself back on slimming world today and start a fresh. Not sure of my weight but will go and get myself officially weighed in boots later today. Can't wait to see how all you ladies do today!

Melissa

xxxx

Back