Wednesday home weigh-in

4lb gain this week for me!!

At 40 weeks preg that's a whole stone gained

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current at 40 weeks preg: 14s 13lb

Hi Lotty and good luck with the plan!!

Leanne-A stone gain over 40 weeks of pregnancy is good isn't it? I mean the baby could weigh 5-8lb, then you have the extra water, fluid etc you are carrying?! I think you have done really well x

woooooohoooooooooooooooo

:DI'm v.happy to report a 6lb weight loss for me, I'm thrilled as previously when doing SW I've only managed 3 or 4lb and this is the same 1st week amount that I lost when I managed to lose 2 stone (a small matter of my youngest being conceived stopped me in my tracks), so this is the time I will go all the way and become the healthiest and fittest that I can be.
looking forward to next week's WI now :D

WI today

well I've out on 1lb this week, I was half expecting it as I've been ill with a cold so have felt yuck and had a little appetite so I haven't really been eating much...... however back on plan with a vengence and I will be at least a 1lb lighter next week

I have started today and weighted in at 20st 2.5lb I am horrified and as I can't afford to go to a class I hope that telling everyone on here what I have lost (or gained ) will help me stick to it.
Thank you in advance for all your help.

well done its my first week of sw and i will get weighed wed morning fingers crossed i lose

well WI this morning and I've lost the 2lb so that the pound gone that I gained last week plus another so in total that's 7lb gone in 3 weeks :D

sara1967 - don't worry the important thing is you are choosing to make changes, live on this site if you need too, you'll get masses of support here and take each day at a time, try each day to have a good day and if you aren't 100% well there's always tomorrow,
don't beat yourself up and try to plan your meals and shopping as much as possible

it can be done, go and have a look at capricorn's diary, she's lost masses of weight and most of the time it was 1-2lb a week and she's over 11 stone lighter

Hi all I lost a stone this week

Lol haha

Baby Tristan Joseph Adams was born Thursday 19.42 weighing 8lb 5oz :)

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current at 40 weeks preg: 14s 13lb

Attachments

• image-3732447556.jpg
    image-3732447556.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 20
2nd weigh in tonight!

It's my second weigh in tonight,so nervous! Had a fairly good week but have a bad feeling it's not going to be a loss. I lost 6.5lb last week so I suppose I shouldn't beat myself up to much even if it is a gain. :sigh:

Oh and leeanne baby Tristan is gorgeous....well done!!xx

Also how do u guys do that quote thing I can't see how?
Thanks

3lbs off this week, this is my last weigh in from home as I'm off to my first class tonight so all my future WIs will be off their scales.

Really happy with my loss :)

1,5 lbs today. I wasn't very good for two days this week so here's the result :(

Back