Wednesday home weigh-in

Hello all, would like to join your group!
1lb off for me this morning. I am certainly losing slower this time round but I was lucky to lose this week as it was my sons birthday at the weekend and on top of the few slices of birthday cake, I drank too much wine which led to a few silly snack choices- crisps! But the rest of the week I kept 100% so tried to salvage any damage!
heres looking for a nice big fat losss next week ;)

Hi letsgetgoing :) my son was 5 Saturday :)

Well Tristan is 2 weeks old tomorrow and we have managed breastfeeding :) seems to be going well :) the day after he was born I lost a stone n was only 1lb heavier from day I found out I was pregnant! Not been on plan As it's been chaotic!! But weighed in at 13s 12lb so lost 2lb since so bk on plan as best as possible today!!

:) only 47lb to target!!

Start weight: 14s 7lb After pregnancy: 14s 0lb Current weight: 13s 12lb To target: 47lbs

Here is a pic

Start weight: 14s 7lb After pregnancy: 14s 0lb Current weight: 13s 12lb To target: 47lbs

Attachments

• image-1108379638.jpg
    image-1108379638.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 17
  • image-2367299357.jpg
    image-2367299357.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 14
3lbs off this week :)

Hi I would like to join the wednesday weigh in at home I`m hoping this is the final time for losing it and regaining it all + more i lost 6lb first week and 1.5 2nd week would love to here from you for help and motivation.

ive sacked paying the £20 a month but im sticking to the plan and doing at home weigh ins :) starting from tomorow :) wish me luck

West midlands. Rowley Regis not too far from Birmingham :)

And thx :)

Weighed today n I gained oops the choccis caught up with me :( started plan today!!

I have added a food diary to be back in plan

Can't add a link cuz on phone

Search leeanne's post pregnancy mission to yummy mummy

Start weight: 14s 7lb After pregnancy: 14s 0lb Current weight: 14s 2lb To target: 51lbs

3lb off today :)

West midlands. Rowley Regis not too far from Birmingham :)

And thx :)

Weighed today n I gained oops the choccis caught up with me :( started plan today!!

ooh im in birmingham :) x

I stayed the same this week :(

Hi everyone,
Would it be ok if I joined your Wednesday weight ins?
x

Back