Wednesday home weigh-in

3 lbs off today :)

Oh! And i got my 1 stone award! :)

Well done everyone!!

I’m a Wednesday home weigh-er....

I weigh myself on two pairs of scales...my home scales which are in kg so i have to convert them to stone and on my work scales (which are on carpet) before breakfast & in clothes (obviously!)

At home i've lost 2.5lb and on my work scales i've lost 3lb 1/4.....

So far i've lost 2stone 2lb...though I lost this week, i did put on 4 last week (* week), so im actually no better off!

No joy for me this week,put on 1lb :(

My first full week on slimming world and I lost 3lb - so very happy. Let's see if I can stay motivated this week, and avoid getting hammered at the party I have on Friday.

Need inspiration!

Hey girls,

I've been an observer for quite some time but never posted on here before. I hope you dont mind me joining you all and hopefully you can help me overcome my diet-wall!

I have been doing EE for three full weeks, first week lost 5lbs, second week I was due on and only lost 1lb, and when I weighed myself yesterday I had stayed the same. Although I hadnt stuck to the plan 100% I was really disappointed with my STS and now feeling really demotivated. I consoled myself by eating a whole 100g bar of Milka chocolate and tonight have cracked open a bottle of wine ( which I miss soooo much!)

I have got 3 stone to lose in total (less the 6lbs already lost) and have given myself the target of end of May, which I think is achievable if I stick to it and don't have a period in that time!!

How do you all stay motivated when you haven't had a good week? I'm thankful I haven't put on but really struggling to get back into the swing of sticking to the plan 100%. Can anybody offer any words of encouragement or advice to get me into the right mind set? I know I need to introduce some exercise too but feeling very flat at the moment and very sorry for myself :(

Any suggestions ladies really appreciated ladies xx

Hi All,

I weighed this morning -1.5lbs. so happy. i've had about 150 syns this week and sone no exercise! think its helps that ive had fat free yoghurt + fruit for brekkie and chicken salads for lunch...i've just eaten a couple of really high syn things (100g bag of bacon crisps were like 35syns) - oops.

Back on it now though for a bigger loss next week.

Hey girls,

I've been an observer for quite some time but never posted on here before. I hope you dont mind me joining you all and hopefully you can help me overcome my diet-wall!

I have been doing EE for three full weeks, first week lost 5lbs, second week I was due on and only lost 1lb, and when I weighed myself yesterday I had stayed the same. Although I hadnt stuck to the plan 100% I was really disappointed with my STS and now feeling really demotivated. I consoled myself by eating a whole 100g bar of Milka chocolate and tonight have cracked open a bottle of wine ( which I miss soooo much!)

I have got 3 stone to lose in total (less the 6lbs already lost) and have given myself the target of end of May, which I think is achievable if I stick to it and don't have a period in that time!!

How do you all stay motivated when you haven't had a good week? I'm thankful I haven't put on but really struggling to get back into the swing of sticking to the plan 100%. Can anybody offer any words of encouragement or advice to get me into the right mind set? I know I need to introduce some exercise too but feeling very flat at the moment and very sorry for myself :(

Any suggestions ladies really appreciated ladies xx

Hey there, I have been here.....i put on 3lbs a couple of weeks ago during “star week”. I was so gutted. The week after I lost 2.5 and this week 1.5 so lost then again now…I think SW is about lifestyle change, everyone says that but its so true. I now don’t eat a packet of crisps and sandwich every day or a subway because ‘on weight watchers its only 10points’….i am eating a variety of different foods, cooking more and making things from scratch so that I know where it has come from! This forum is amazing; it has a recipe for everything! I made home made fish + chips last week as a Friday treat it was lovely….I used my syns this week on a 100g bag of crisps so wasted 25syns! So silly but I thought I’ll just have a handful…next thing the bag was gone..that happens, that’s life…and I the way I think about it, I’m eating better than I was before SW…..

Stay positive, at least you’re on here and making steps to lose weight!! Also 5lbs is a brilliant weight loss. Just remember today is a new day, even if you ate a millions syns the night before! J

4,5 lbs off this week! :D I was having a "fish week" (eating fish only for dinners) and obviously it did work! :happy036:

Hi folks,

I am also a wednesday weigher at home and wondered if you would mind if I joined in? Tonight I only lost 0.5lb but this will be mainly due to the fact that I haven't followed the plan very well since the weekend! :break_diet:

I have a lot of weight to lose and whats making it worse is that I am going to be a bridesmaid at my friends wedding in September so am really feeling the pressure now! :eek:

Thanks for your message hon, it has gone from bad to worse but stayed the same again last week. At lease its not a gain! Now the weather is a bit nicer, will try to get some walking into my regime and try my best to stick to SW xxx

I shall be posting in here, as I am an at home Wednesday weigher - perfect! :)

Hi all

Well done on your losses this week, very inspired by you all! I'm a newbie to the weigh in thought I'd have a quick read through of how everyone was doing this week.

I find that when I've gone into a dieting phase the same things have happened to me i.e. I lose well in the first week, second week a small loss, then nothing the third week. I think that there is something in our bodies that does seem to retain weight at that point but I guess it's the point of keeping going when there isn't a loss or if there is a gain. Finding the motivation to push on through the moments that are difficult.

If we're honest how many of us feel very motivated if we get on the scales and there's no loss there. My immediate reaction is often to say well to hell with it then, if I'm busting my ass trying to lose and no loss happens, sod it I'm just going to eat myself into oblivion.

I'm in week 1 of a dieting phase so I'm very please to report a 4 lb loss (scales were umming an ahhing at the 5 lb point).

We'll see how it goes next week. I won't be weighingin on Weds next week as I'm away with work which will be a bit of a challenge I imagine. I'm pre-planning big breakfasts, jacket potato lunches and Nandos/some form of other chicken for dinner!

We'll see how week 2 goes. Good to see you all and good luck this week.

Kirstles x

Well pleased with my 2.5lb loss! My first alcohol free weekend since Moses was a lad :p and I got Slimmer of the Week!

Hey all
I'm early this week as I'm in Norwich for the rest of the week. 4lb loss...Wooot!

Good luck everyone!

Kirstles
x

1st Week Weigh In for me and I have lost 5lb, very excited as I am now under the 200lbs and i'm eating better than ever - love how I can snack free on fruit. Good luck everyone. x

Well done hon. That's a fab loss. Looking forward to next week's weigh in!

Kirstles

Hey all

2 lb loss this week 21 st 7lbs. I had a wobble on Sunday and I was on track to losing more which does make the loss a little bit disappointing but I lost and that is an excellent thing!

Kirstles
x

Hey all

3lbs off this week which I'm not entirely convinced I deserve LOL. Still keeping going though!

Kirstles
x

Lost 4.5 pounds, bringing me to the grand total of... 4.5 pounds :D

Back