Wednesday home weigh-in

hey, i plan to weigh myself on a wednesdays (as this is soap free night. ;) ) i have lost 4lb in my 1st week. :) i didnt expect to loose anything at all as i couldnt get my head round the syns and the h/es! haha. so ive only been doing sw properly since monday or tuesday - so really over chuffed with my weight loss this week. :)
xxx

Well done 4lbs is an amazing achievement! I started last Wednesday so my first WI will be on Wednesday. Looking forward to some support on here as I don't want to join the classes - too much humiliation from when I did Rosemary Conley last year so doing it from the comfort of my home :)

Nice losses guys

First week back on plan after 3 weeks not sticking to it strictly, too many birthdays and anniversaries this month....

My weight has been fluctuating like mad this week ( I know I should only weigh myself once a week but I'm obsessive about weighing myself), I managed to put on 2lb overnight at one point:confused: so I'm calculating 1.5lb loss since last wednesday, a little disappointing as I've been so good all week but at least it is still a loss:sigh: and I am at least back to my pre Easter weight now....

Hey guys can i join? was doing classes but found them more demotivating and full of people with good losses just syaing well I ate my weight in takeaways and chocolate this week so dont deserve to lose.......I never really got any motivation and its taken since january to lose 11lbs :cry:

this week I did it on my own and had my biggest loss so far, a whole 2lbs but its taken me under the next stone and i'm fired up :character00115:

Had my weigh in yesterday and lost 3lb, I was thrilled but I did deserve it as I have stuck to plan 100% and exercised.

awww, well done guys on ur weight losses. :) every loss is a loss. ;) well i weighed myself on wednesday (1st time back on internet as my laptop died last week!) and ive stayed the same! rather gutted tbh - i have stuck to the plan 100% - but hopefully this means ill loose more next week. :p oooh - i used to be a compulsive weigher too - but i just stick to once a week now as i did find that i weighed more one day and then less the next! ha.
xxx

I put my scales in the bin Dizzi and bought a card that allows me to pre pay at the weighing machines at boots... you get 10% discount off every weigh as well whoop!! and it keeps score of your original and last 10 weigh ins as well as your Uptodate BMI

Yea my nurse has wonky scales too so I just keepshowing her the boots print out lol

Hi I would love to join you wednesday morning weighers please.

I have done this in the past but just restarted again on my own at home. Resisting the urge to get on the scales everyday, so will see what Wednesday brings. Must say just doing this last few days back on plan it's amazing how much less bloated I feel!

Well done on all your amazing losses xx sarah

Goodluck with tomorrow everyone, had a good week but not feeling much lighter well have to wait and see what the scales say tomorrow,, i am wishing for 4.5lbs to get my 2 stone award!!

My first weigh in today after being back on plan for a week and I've lost 6lb!! Sooo happy! I know that this will probably slow down but really pleased with the boost!

Good luck to everyone xx

Hi all

4lb loss this week. Much better!

Kirstles x

Well done everyone and some fab losses, weighed in a day later than usual and delighted to find I'd lost 2lb especialy as I'd been yoyo ing weight wise for the last few weeks so I'm happy to be loosing again. Only two more to get my first stone loss.

Well done everyone! Good luck for the rest of the week :)

4lbs off this week. Yay...really feeling motivated and happy about the losses.

Kirstles
x

Good Luck everyone hope this weeks hard work pays off for you all I'm getting weighed before work so will check in tomorrow xxx

Well done Kirstles! 2lb this week for me. Feeling mega motivated now too :) x Sarah

Back