Wednesday home weigh-in

well done on your losses everyone. I would like to join your group. i started sw again this morning so far my day is going well just hoping i can keep the motivation going at home. i used to go to group but recently had a baby so it's easier and cheaper to do it from home x

Sounds like a plan hon. I love this place for my motivation. You guys are awesome sauce! I get a little kick out of being supportive of other people too, makes me feel good to say good and encouraging things to other people and have them said back to me. I love this forum!

Kirstles
xxx

Hi, would love to join you guys :)
This has been my first week on SW after I broke my arm & was off work - 6 months of feeling sorry for myself!! Haha.
I weighed myself this morning & I've lost 7lbs! So happy
:D
Kirsty xxxx

Hi everyone,

Just started - yet again!!! I know Slimming World works - I'm in my 40's and weight is creeping on & on - time to stop! Weighed yesterday at 12 stone 1 pounds - going to try to lose 3 pounds for next week! Wish me luck xxx

Good luck guys. It's gonna be a fabulous week. See those pounds escaping and becoming free range pounds!

Kirstles x

Hi and welcome to the to the newcomers. I absolutely love this site! You get so much motivation from it and can find anything out that you need to know about SW! I come and have a good read when I feel like pigging out - it's a great diversion and I love the inspiring photo's and stories.

Good luck for the rest of the week everyone! xx Sarah :)

Yay! Another 2lb off for me. Really motivated me to keep going :)

I lost 2lb this week thought it would be more as its my first week but i did slip up so im not disapointed just gonna kick ass next week whoop

Well done guys. 3 for me, putting me firmly in the 20 st room. Hussah!

Kirstles
x

another week stuck at STS, yes okay I haven't been 100% all week but I really thought I hadn't strayed too far off plan and I'd really tried to eat my superspeed and speed foods at each meal.... arghh.. plus a sneaky weigh in on Sunday showed a two pound loss at that point....

Congrats on your losses though guys

Good afternoon everyone,
Week 1 & I've lost 2 pounds!!! OK I did say I would try for 3 pounds but I'm very happy with 2. Think there is a new magazine out now so will look for some extra inspiration from that. Another 2 for me next week would be fab!

Angela x

Hi everyone,

It's week one for me too and I've lost 4lbs! I'm absolutely delighted because all week I've felt like I've been eating too much - it's definitely taking me a while to get into the SW frame of mid where losing weight doesn't mean being starving hungry all the time!

Loving all the support from the Forum - it's such a great source of knowledge!

Well done to all the lovely ladies above who have lost or even STS this week - anything in the right direction has got to be a good thing, hasn't it!

Sarah x

Started Slimming World at home again on Wednesday.

Have joined 3 times previously but have decided the Consultant was not offering much help and figured I'd get more support from friends, family & here.

So 4th time lucky! This time its the last time! Want to lose at least 1st 5lb by the time my little boy starts school in September, but have over 6stone to lose in total.

Roll on Wednesday!

Good luck hon!!!

Hi guys

I've had a naughty week because of the upheaval with the plastering being done at home so I've stayed the same which is lucky considering what I've eaten! The SW mindset is working though because it might have been bad but it wasn't horrific!

Kirstles xxx

Morning - 1lb for me this week - not exactly speeding along but a loss is a loss. Definately need to do 2 pounds next week. Good luck everyone else x
Angela x

Morning all

It's a stay the same for me this week, Was kind of expecting that or a gain as had a couple of dodgy days this week and * week due any day now so feeling quite bloated as well as ravenous,lol!! Well glad it's not a gain :)

Off to supermarket after lunch to get some goodies in to make some nice things! Hope you all have a good week x Sarah x

Hi Sarah,
Think I'll do the same & try to plan some meals for rest of week - I find this normally helps. My friend is going 2 drop round new slimming world mag later so tht will help to. Would dearly like to lose more than 1 lb a week.
Angela x

Bummed to have put on a pound this week and have no idea why, I had a night out Saturday and I know I wasn't that bad:sigh: apart from that I've been pretty much 100% the rest of the week.

I've been trying to eat a lot of superspeed and speed foods the last couple of weeks and it seems to be having the opposite effect

Nice to see everyone else losing :D

Back