Wednesday home weigh-in

1/2lb lost, better than nothing!

Morning all - 4 pound loss for me this week- am so pleased as I've gained last couple of weeks.
Got to keep it up now.
Good luck to you all this week x

I've lost 1lb and that's good enough for me. Well done to all who are successful this week!

Hello, I hope you don't mind me joining you for my home weigh in. I maintained last week and this week gained +1lb :( Going to have to do much better for next week, 2lb loss at least. I was a bit lax last week, I think maintaining last week despite sticking to the diet disheartened me.

Hello, I hope you don't mind me joining you for my home weigh in. I maintained last week and this week gained +1lb :( Going to have to do much better for next week, 2lb loss at least. I was a bit lax last week, I think maintaining last week despite sticking to the diet disheartened me.

I know this feeling as I go up & down all the time.

However I seem to have pulled myself together & applied myself - sounds like a school report! But I have lost 3 pounds this week - thats 7 pounds in 2 weeks - I am so very happy!

Good luck to you all x

Gained a 1lb this week, but I have been on holiday. Now I aim to take it off again!

I lost the 1lb I gained

So I'm just starting on the slimming world journey again starting weight 14st, I must say I'm a bit shocked, I'm only a size 14-16 I must have heavy eye lashes?!

I lost a miserable 0.1lbs but it wasn't without trying, I hope to have bigger fall next week as I am being quite good just now.

So I'm just starting on the slimming world journey again starting weight 14st, I must say I'm a bit shocked, I'm only a size 14-16 I must have heavy eye lashes?!

How tall are you?

I lost 2lbs this week so very pleased!

I stayed the same but happy.

Back