Wednesday home weigh-in

Hi everyone.

I started afresh this morning and will be weighing at home on a Wednesday morning.

I used to go to group but could no longer make it but I really want to lose weight this year so I thought with support from here hopefully I can do it!

Big hello to everyone and I hope I will get to know you all better this year!

Amy xx

I stayed the same, it'll be a while before I start losing again I think. At least I feel my weight has stablised here now which is very positive for me.

Hey, I stayed the same over Christmas which I am happy about, started strictly back on the wagon this week, current weight loss is 8lb so I hope to lose 3lb odd this week fingers crossed!

Hey, 13st 4lb this week so a loss of 2lbs. Not too shabby at all have a feeling next week is a stay the same week though we are having a party.......*doom*

Have started today, had my first weigh in at home, and have set myself a mini goal for next week, good luck everyone

Congrtulations on all the great weight loss folks. Mind if I join you?

I've been weighing in on Wednesdays since September. I ended up having a three week break from dieting over christmas due to a car accident the week before - trying to cook with whiplash is no fun! I started back last week and was amazed I'd only gained 2.5 pounds. This week I was flabberghasted with my biggest weight loss ever of 5.5lbs!! Its really given me the motivation to continue :)

Just jumping in i was here 2 years ago lost a stone almost but its back on now , this time i'm doing slimming world not weight watchers..... first weigh in day was yesterday (wed ) 13st 7lb when i left here last year i was 12st 3lb would loveto get to 11 stone wish me luck x

Hi Stacey, you have the same target as me. I did SW a few years ago, but have had a baby since then and put back on more than I originally lost. I have a new outlook on things now and think I'm doing better than before. I don't think I properly had the hang of things back then. Good luck for your first week. I hope you get the loss you want :)

No progess this week but no gain either so treading water at the moment

4 lb in my first week really pleased with that because I had a bad breakup during the week and over synned a fair bit Friday sat Sunday and Monday! X hope you all get the loss your hoping for x

Hey, 1lb down this week so now only 2 lbs off my stone, quite happy had the weekend off to party with my friend even ate crisps! Think I've been going 6 weeks but really a month as I had christmas off so really pleased!

Sadly I put on nearly 2lbs even though I have been really good for most of this year so far. I hope it's just a blip.

Back