Wednesday home weigh-in

Oops, forgot to weigh myself yesterday as it's been a bit of an emotional week! Weighed myself today though and I've lost 1.5lbs making half a stone in two weeks! Really pleased with my progress :)

Oops, forgot to weigh myself yesterday as it's been a bit of an emotional week! Weighed myself today though and I've lost 1.5lbs making half a stone in two weeks! Really pleased with my progress :)

aww well done pinkwytch
user-offline.png
thats great xx

Another 2lb lost that's a total of six since I started two week ago Bit bloated at the minute though so I reckon it might be another one down later x. Seven more and I will be a Very happy lady x.

1lb lost this week, I think my body is being a git and doesn't want me to get my stone!

I am 2lbs less than I was last week, but my weight tends to be very fickle going up and down so I could put on next week.

Thanks Manda72

Well Ive just had my 1st weigh in today and have lost 3lb so im pleased with that.I have stayed on plan all week and its obviously paid off. Now just got to try to stay on it for this week!

well done :)

Well, I forgot to post last week, and nearly forgot this week - I have a valid reason though as I've found out I'm pregnant :) I'm pleased to say though that I have maintained for the last two weeks, despite the fact that I have quite a bump appearing and due to constant nausea I seem to be eating nothing but jam or cheese on toast!! I have forced more healthy food down me, but cooking isn't easy when you feel ill.

I'll still keep checking in on here, but I'm also now posting in the SW pregnancy thread :):)

I started SW from home last wednesday (23/1) and weighed myself this week to find i'd lost 11lbs in a week! So i would like to join this forum as its my day :) you all sound so supportive too! Feel like giving up already hahaa! Need some major amounts of choccy!!

Hi I started SW on 2nd Jan this year. So far I have lost 12 lbs. I still go to group every wednesday, but from 27th feb I will be doing SW from home on Wednesdays, so thought I'd say hi. I start a new accounting course on wednesdays which is why I have to stop going to the groups. Well done all of you on your losses so far ! Hope to join you all soon :) .

Kay xx

well done kay003 !!!! :eek: i restarted the same day as you but i only managed to lose half of what you did !!
doing it at home is as good really, this site is the best support you could have. keep up the good work !

i didn't update last wednesday 2 lbs loss. fell off the wagon wednesday, thursday big time so i'm not expecting much this week ..

Well done everyone ive not had wi for 2 weeks as my wii wouldnt come on .I had wi this week and it said id gained alot. its totm as well but was so fed up as i normally only gain 1-2 lb at that time so really dont know where ive gone wrong as it says ive gained 6.But i suppose its ok in a way as im more determined now this week and im going to be on here all the time xx

Hi everyone only just found this. Been doing SW at home for just over two weeks, first weigh in I'd lost 5lbs and second I lost 3lbs. Look forward to next Wednesday to weigh in with you all x

Back