Wednesday home weigh-in

Hi everyone, I have been doing sw a few weeks now but am starting at home because although my consultant was lovely, I don't like group meetings. Suppose it's because the group was so big I didn't get out until about a hour and half later. My weigh in is also Wednesday so would love to have some friends to chat to motivate me and hopefully I will motivate you :) x

Hiya hun, Ive started SW today at home, and would love a Wednesday weigh-in partner to help with the ups and downs I know this will bring!!!!!
xxx

I'm new, both here and to SW...today is my official start day so will be my weigh-in day too :)

Hello! I've only been doing SW for 2 days, so not got a loss/gain yet, but I'll be weighing in on a Wednesday. So I'll speak to you all next week to let you know how I've done! :)

Hi all, do you mind if I join you please? I have just moved to a Wednesday weigh in (today) and I weigh in from home. I've lost 1lb this week :D

Hi all...im new and will be weighting from home on Wednesday morning. Very nervous as I know I have put a lot of weight on recently.
Hopefully it will motivate me to get loosing those pounds

Hi All,

I weigh in from home on a Wednesday morning now. I used to go to group and enjoy it, although the group became too large for me and there seemed to be a lot of waiting around for image therapy to start, it ended up being a long night after a full day at work.

I initially lost 3 stone in as many months within my original smaller group, however when I left and went back, there was a new consultant who although is a lovely lady, worked hard (as she should) to increase the numbers in her group - This lead to it just not being right for me.

I have a very good understanding of the Slimming World plan, but need the accountability of getting on the scales each week to motivate me, hence joining this forum. My husband is very supportive of my weight loss journey, he really is a star, but as with most men, weight seems to just drop from him, and that in its self can be quite demotivating.

So, I got back on plan 6 weeks ago, in the first 4 weeks I lost 6.5lbs, then had a weekend away and put on 1.5lbs (dining out!!), and have this week lost 1lb.

I suppose another thing to mention is that I have an allergy to onion, this means, no onion, spring onions, leeks, chives etc. This also means that when eating out, I have to avoid salads as they are usually prepared in the same area as onion, and the flavour transfers. Many tomato based sauces contain onion, the only alternative is a creamier sauce, which contains more syns.

I really want to do this for good and hope that this online forum will be supportive (and fun) :)

Sorry to waffle on :)

Sarah x

I'm new to the forum and I've been doing Slimming world extra easy for 5 weeks I lost 2 this week which makes ny total 11. Just feel I'm eating so much and find I'm picking at things I shouldn't to use ny suns any advice or help on what u use ur suns for

-1lb this week...frustrating though as I have worked really hard this week. Going to weigh in at boots today as I am not convinced my scales are accurate (got a different reading each time I weighed, and got an error message).

Can I join in.. Doing it from home as not a fan of classes... I have 2st to loose.

Sian

Back