Wednesday home weigh-in

Well done missperiperi... Any updates for us?

4.5lb for me this week

Hi everyone! My name is Lyndsey and I plan to weigh at home every Wednesday. Can I ask, is it just me that's scale obsessed? I weighed myself every morning for this first week and it was slightly disheartening. I'm going to really try not to do it for this 2nd week! Do you Wednesday home weighers stick to once a week or head for the scales as often as the urge strikes you?

ive just started this week and have my first weigh in on Wednesday, trying to stay away from the scales, hopefully I will have a nice loss to get me on a good start x

Hi everyone! My name is Lyndsey and I plan to weigh at home every Wednesday. Can I ask, is it just me that's scale obsessed? I weighed myself every morning for this first week and it was slightly disheartening. I'm going to really try not to do it for this 2nd week! Do you Wednesday home weighers stick to once a week or head for the scales as often as the urge strikes you?

I weigh at home on a Wednesday too and yes, I am a little scale obsessed. I weigh myself first thing in the morning and last thing at night. I try so hard to keep away but just can't!

Just joining the Wednesday weigh in at home club!
I agree I have got in a habit of weighing myself way more than I used to, must stop. Although in some ways I suppose it may keep me on track!

First weigh in doing SW online and I've lost 3.5lbs which I'm really chuffed with as I've only been 100% since Monday. I'm confident I'll have the same or an even better loss next week as I'm really focused now. Been having a maximum of 10 syns a day so that I can treat myself to some vino at the weekend :) well done everyone!

Eek..had a wild weekend in Dublin dreading this tonight..it could be shameful!

i didnt go to class this week, been feeling pretty crappy all week :( i think i sts give or take half a pound according to my own scales.

ah i love this forum, but haven't been keeping up as much as usual as have been busy!

I lost 5lbs 2 weeks ago, and this week I maintained. Which I was actually really happy about as it had been a bad week, too many social outings and cheating!

Can I join in ... I'm a Wednesday weigher..so have to get back into it x

Sent by magic from my mobile

Hi I'm new here and it's my first weigh in of restart diet (again) 2moro - hope u r pleased with ur weigh in - good luck

Woohoo I lost 1.5lbs this morning!!!

Sent using little elves and magic

Hi I'm new here today and weighing from home on a weds - so I think this is the right place! I'm starting at 13st 6lbs so here's hoping next week is a smaller number!!

pix xx

welcome and good luck - I've recently joined and think this is a great friendly site hope u do 2!

1st weigh in today (of yet another restart on slimming world) really pleased to have lost 4lbs.:)

But embarrassed to say I've just scoffed honey and bread for no reason - having used up syns and bread allowance HEA! :sigh:

I won't fret but what a wally - why did I do that - do others here do it? :confused:

1st weigh in today (of yet another restart on slimming world) really pleased to have lost 4lbs.:)

But embarrassed to say I've just scoffed honey and bread for no reason - having used up syns and bread allowance HEA! :sigh:

I won't fret but what a wally - why did I do that - do others here do it? :confused:

hiya x I think we all have those moments. Mines usually when i need something quick and Im most tempted to reach for something that I then regret wasting syns or HEs on!

hope todays been better x

Back