Wednesday home weigh-in

Morning all. Started SW last week for the first time. (im normally a WW girl) Anyway first weigh in at home today and 1.9kg off which is good wicked monthly witch visited as well so i'm guessing I would of lost more.

3lbs off .... really pleased and a good start!

Well done Maffie and Pix1966!

4.25lb off for me today - thrilled :D

Hi - forgot to post yest but weighed in and scales said 3.5lbs off - I did a little dance in the buff in the bathroom (not a pretty sight!) as I'd had only an ok week

Yet today when I weighed again - my usually consistent scales said I was the same weight as last Wednesday - could it have been fluid - don't think so - it was my 'extras' catching up with me. So need to have a brill week to shift the next few pounds. Today's been good so far .................

1.2 kg off today. I do sometimes think I should weigh in stones and pounds so the loss numbers look bigger lol but those numbers look scary on the scale.

Yyaayy want to report 2.5lbs off this morning

Sent using little elves and magic

Well done Maffie and Madmax! Great losses!

0.25lbs on for me this morning. Boo! But, it is that TOTM, and it could've been so much worse! Onwards and downwards and all that :)

Good luck with your weigh ins everybody!

Hi ladies,
I am a re-starter of slimming world and new minimins member! I am going to be doing weekly weigh in's on Wednesdays at home so hope you don't mind me jumping in!

Today's weigh in was at 9st 11lbs which is a 2lb loss this week, which I am pleased with as I need to maintain 2lbs a week until my holiday!

Hi all I'm a Wednesday weigh in at home. Hope you don't mind me joining. Got loads to get rid of but staying positive

Morning all. How's your week been?
I've lost a cheeky wee 1lb this week....better off than on x

Well done Madmax! I lost a grand total of 0.5lbs this week. Bah. Still. As you say, better off than on ;)

Good luck to you all today, or well done if you've already weighed and lost.
My first week back after a 6 week break and ive lost 3 1/2 lbs, 1 lb off my pre break weight, but it means im back in the 15's yeah!!!

Morning all. How's your week been?
I've lost a cheeky wee 1lb this week....better off than on x

Hi - good to get another pound closer to goal. I've been I'll this week and lost 3.5 cos I have appetite - v unusual for me!

Good luck to you all today, or well done if you've already weighed and lost.
My first week back after a 6 week break and ive lost 3 1/2 lbs, 1 lb off my pre break weight, but it means im back in the 15's yeah!!!
Well done - isn't great to be losing again - wahey!!

3lbs off .... really pleased and a good start!

Late congrats! That's a great start - hope u feel good - u shd be proud!

Hi ladies,
I am a re-starter of slimming world and new minimins member! I am going to be doing weekly weigh in's on Wednesdays at home so hope you don't mind me jumping in!

Today's weigh in was at 9st 11lbs which is a 2lb loss this week, which I am pleased with as I need to maintain 2lbs a week until my holiday!

Welcome - and well done for ur loss - I joined on 2 Jan - and finding this site is really helpful - I'm also restarting SW and weighing at home - good luck ur well on track for ur hols!

Well done to everyone on their losses this week.

Unfortunately, I didnt achieve a loss this week :( I maintained though, which (glass half full!) is better than a gain. Me and Hubby had a massive blow out 3 course meal last weekend so was to be expected.

My birthday in 2 weeks and have 2 family meals and a meal with friends. So neeeeeed to be good this week and get a loss.

Despite me knowing the reason behind my lack of loss this week, it's really demotivated me. Hmmpph.

Back