Wednesday home weigh-in

Hi all I'm a Wednesday weigh in at home. Hope you don't mind me joining. Got loads to get rid of but staying positive
Welcome - keep posting here and u'll get lots of support and hopefully that'll build ur confidence - I now find it much easier to write here when things are going wrong or can't be bothered to exercise etc - good luck!

Hi, I'm weighing tomorrow morning. I'm hoping for a loss, although I had a bad Friday, so I'll be happy to sts.

Good luck everyone for tomorrow's wi.

"Never, never, never, never give up." Winston Churchill

Well after a riotous weekend and having to increase painkillers cos of a painful knee I've put on 2....

Sent using little elves and magic

I hope your knee improves soon Madmax!

1.25 off for me this morning :D

5lb off for me this week. I'm still in shock!

Wow, well done Archers!

Well after a riotous weekend and having to increase painkillers cos of a painful knee I've put on 2....

Sent using little elves and magic

Sorry your knee is bad. I hope it gets better soon. 2 isn't too bad. You can get that off next week. Just try and stay on track.

5lb off for me this week. I'm still in shock!

That's a brilliant loss - well done!

Hi all I'm a Wednesday weigh in at home. Hope you don't mind me joining. Got loads to get rid of but staying positive

welcome - hope you'll have a good week -

Good luck to you all today, or well done if you've already weighed and lost.
My first week back after a 6 week break and ive lost 3 1/2 lbs, 1 lb off my pre break weight, but it means im back in the 15's yeah!!!
well done that's great!!

Well done to everyone on their losses this week.

Unfortunately, I didnt achieve a loss this week :( I maintained though, which (glass half full!) is better than a gain. Me and Hubby had a massive blow out 3 course meal last weekend so was to be expected.

My birthday in 2 weeks and have 2 family meals and a meal with friends. So neeeeeed to be good this week and get a loss.

Despite me knowing the reason behind my lack of loss this week, it's really demotivated me. Hmmpph.

Late commiserations - hope you've had a good week this week - I put on 2 - hardly ate last week as I was ill and needed to be careful this week - but I wasn't so got what I deserved - but still disappointed!!

-3lbs this week!

Really needed this as next week is my birthday week with lots of celebrations! (Plus me and OH had a takeaway pizza last night as he has just got a new job!) Lots of celebrating for the next week, then a week of being really good before 3 days in Paris!

-3lbs this week!

Really needed this as next week is my birthday week with lots of celebrations! (Plus me and OH had a takeaway pizza last night as he has just got a new job!) Lots of celebrating for the next week, then a week of being really good before 3 days in Paris!

that's brill - and that's a stone too! Looking good for Paris eh!!

Bit late to this

weight on first weigh in 13st 0.8lbs

hoping for a good first week :p

welcome and hope you have a great week!

Welcome - keep posting here and u'll get lots of support and hopefully that'll build ur confidence - I now find it much easier to write here when things are going wrong or can't be bothered to exercise etc - good luck!

Thanks upndown I gained 1 1/2llb this week but had lots of evenings out. On a positive note it's only Friday n I've lost what I gained already so more determined than ever this week. Just about to have mushy pea curry with chicken n rice. Yum yum. Thanx for your support :)

Thanks upndown I gained 1 1/2llb this week but had lots of evenings out. On a positive note it's only Friday n I've lost what I gained already so more determined than ever this week. Just about to have mushy pea curry with chicken n rice. Yum yum. Thanx for your support :)

That's brilliant - are u like me and feel down in the dumps with a gain (even though I know I deserved it) then I lose a pound or so and I'm top of the world!! Love the mushy pea curry - quick to make and v tasty & filling.

That's brilliant - are u like me and feel down in the dumps with a gain (even though I know I deserved it) then I lose a pound or so and I'm top of the world!! Love the mushy pea curry - quick to make and v tasty & filling.

Yeah I get so annoyed at myself when I've gained then feel like I could do somersaults when I've lost (lol I so wish). The curry was awesome and so quick n easy to make. Plenty left for lunch tomorrow too :) Really hoping to shred a few pounds this week and get back on track. I so want to get rid of the blubber!

that's brill - and that's a stone too! Looking good for Paris eh!!

I'm hoping so, but had MASSES of birthday celebrations this weekend (with tomorrow night still to come!) so I'm expecting a gain this week and to work my arse off to get back to my 9st 8lbs for Paris!
After that it's hardcore dieting and exercise (I MUST exercise more!) right up to my target date and holiday!

Back