Wednesday home weigh-in

A loss is still a loss, and 2lbs off is brilliant! You're obviously doind something right. Don't try and compare yourself to other people, we're all different, and lose weight at different rates.

I lost 3lbs this week, but I had a vomiting bug for the last 2 days, and didn't eat anything. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone, I'm still feeling under the weather. I think I'll out most of that on again next week, but I'm happy that things are moving the right way.

thank you :-D I also have pcos so I'm very happy that I've actually managed to lose some

I hope you feel better soon xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

That's a brilliant loss if you have be pcos. Keep looking at the bigger picture. Well done you.

"Never, never, never, never give up." Winston Churchill

Hey! So tonight was the dreaded weigh in after my bday weekend & OH new job celebrations and......
i maintained!!!

Dnt not feel it though, feel so bloated etc & sure there's something wrong with my scales!! Some of it might carry over into next week so if I'm good next week hoping for maybe another maintain or small loss! Then it's off to Paris for a week!!

Lost a measly half a pound ...

Sent using little elves and magic

A loss is brilliant - you're still moving in the right direction

Hey! So tonight was the dreaded weigh in after my bday weekend & OH new job celebrations and......
i maintained!!!

Dnt not feel it though, feel so bloated etc & sure there's something wrong with my scales!! Some of it might carry over into next week so if I'm good next week hoping for maybe another maintain or small loss! Then it's off to Paris for a week!!

It's great that you stayed the same - you've shown that you can still enjoy life without putting any weight on.

I'm so jealous that you're going to Paris - lucky you!

Finding it so hard to stick to SW since my bday week off-diet. Dreading weigh in tomorrow.

maybe I should start weighing in half lbs, to see more results?

good luck to everyone for tomorrow's WI!

Hi there, I'm a newbie but thought I would pop in and say hello. I weigh in on a Wednesday so here goes ... 2.25lb loss this week YAY!! Onwards and downwards

:party0049:

-1lb for me. Small battles win the war and all that...

Just realised that that 'measly' 1lb has taken me to my first mini goal! 9st 7!!!!

Hi everyone,

I gained 2.5 lbs this week. I expected it - I really pigged out over the weekend (valentine chocolates, Ahhhhh!) But now I'm back on track and I'm planning for the rest of the week.

Back