Wednesday home weigh-in

Hello all - 1lb loss for me please. Doing the happy dance cos it was OH 40th last week and I had a weeks holiday so didn't really stay on plan until the weekend. And more importantly I'm now an 11st something instead of a 12st something person
:woohoo:
Next goal - 1 stone loss in total ...

hi all.
I am a wednesday home weigh in as well. i thankfully lost 2lbs this week. I get great inspiration form these threads. keep up the good work

Just back from Paris & have done my weigh in.....
+3lbs :-(
completely expected, and it had an amazing holiday.....but all the same, I'm gutted.
6weeks to lose a stone before my next holiday.
i MUST do it!

Just back from Paris & have done my weigh in..... +3lbs :-( completely expected, and it had an amazing holiday.....but all the same, I'm gutted. 6weeks to lose a stone before my next holiday. i MUST do it!

Hope you had a fab break. Holidays are a treat :-D I'm sure you will get to your target xx

Just back from Paris & have done my weigh in.....
+3lbs :-(
completely expected, and it had an amazing holiday.....but all the same, I'm gutted.
6weeks to lose a stone before my next holiday.
i MUST do it!

Oh I love Paris. Hope you had an amazing time:)

Hi all! My name is Laura and I'd like to lose at least 4 stones. Can I join in please? Started last Wednesday so Wednesday will be my first weigh in. Am doing it at home this time as I don't have time to go to a club every week. :) xx

Sent from my GT-N7105 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I joined SW groups in Feb 2013 and stayed until October 2013 at first I found them useful. I went with my parents too so it was a family thing but after I while I just didn't feel comfortable going and being a student was hard paying every week and paying if you missed the week. so I stopped going. I re started in December at home but didn't work hard as much but for the past 5weeks I've really tired hard! So weigh in Wednesday here I come ☺

Hi ive just had my second weigh in (I do it from home)and ive lost 2lb which means ive lost 7lbs so far. 1 stone to go. 9 weeks till salou! :)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I STS this week. a bit dissapointed as i've been really good. although my TOTM is in the next few days. hopefully this is why :-( Hope everyone got good results this week
onwards and upwards.

-3lbs and back down to where I was 10 days ago before my week away. Good news. Also means I'm back at my first mini goal weight.

Now, to lose 12lbs in 5 weeks before the final target date and the BIG beach holiday!

Well i lost 1lb this week! Half & half about it would of liked a bigger loss but it's a new week so my target for next week is.... 2.5lb so i can finally say i've lost half a stone ha then i can aim my stone hopefully before i go on holiday in 6weeks time!!

I lost 2lb this week and have got 15 lbs to lose in 9 weeks before my holiday. Where's everybody off to? :) xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back