Wednesday home weigh-in

I lost 2lb this week and have got 15 lbs to lose in 9 weeks before my holiday. Where's everybody off to? :) xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

i'm off to Mexico in 4weeks! Need to lose 10lbs before then to be happy!

-2lvs on tonight's weigh in. Down to 9st 5lbs!

Hi all I hope you don't mind me joining!
I have been going group but have now decided to go alone.
My original weigh in day was Wednesday evening so I'm going to stick with that for consistency.
I haven't my last official weigh in since the end of feb and was 12st 11lb. Having a seeky peek on my new scales indicates that I have put on ... But I have a few days to sort it out and get back on it. My next goal is to get down to 12st and perhaps beyond by the end of April, which I think is achievable. Anyhoo I look forward to weighing in with you all on Wednesdays.xx

1lb loss.

Disappointed, as today was a mini goal date for me and I'm 4lbs off :-(

i now have 3.5 weeks to lose 8-10lbs.

im finding this last slog so hard and I don't know why as I should be finding it the most motivating as the holiday is only 3.5 weeks away.

advice????

First weekly weigh in from home and first week back on plan fully.
I lost 2.5lb! So happy! Keeping on track. hope everyone else has good losses xx

Hiya
Firstly well done on your loss. A lb is good progress hun. Don't be so hard on yourself, you can do it!
I have noticed that I have good losses when I eat scan bran. Hope this helps xx

rubbish weigh in for me. Last week I had a 8lb loss, though that cannot be right so weighed myself 11 times, on different parts of the floor. Got the same weight 10 times and higher once.

This week showed plus 3lb :-(

after last weeks gain 6.4lb off this week -takes me to over a stone off in 4 weeks.

STS this week. So annoyed as I have been relatively good. I could actually cry. I'm so de-motivated, especially having only had 1lb losses for quite a few weeks too. What am I doing wrong?

2 weeks until holiday and still 8lbs to lose. Impossible. So now I know I will be the beached whale amongst the Barbies.

Sorry for such a negative post, but it's really got to me this time.

WAHOOO! I AM OFFICIALLY HALF A STONE LIGHTER. Lost 1.5 pounds this week which took me to my half a stone award finally over my litter hump and now on wards to my stone award which i really want to get before my holiday which is in 3 weeks time (fingers crossed). :D:king:

We'll done Kate, always feels good to hit a milestone!

Lost 1lb this week :D very happy as i wasn't expecting it. Hope everyones had a good day :)

Lost 3lbs! Ecstatic! 1lb away from next mini goal and only 5lbs away from target!!! (Although my target date is in lik 12 days, but we'll forget that minor detail....)

Also, that puts me at the 1 and a half stone mark after 3 months on SW!

Last edited:
well done :)

Thanks Nat, well done on your loss this week too! I see you use decimal lbs like some others on here, have considered doing that myself since my weight loss has started to slow.

Thanks Nat, well done on your loss this week too! I see you use decimal lbs like some others on here, have considered doing that myself since my weight loss has started to slow.
yeah my scales show it that way :D
thank you I wasn't expecting much after taking mum out Sunday and having a day off plan lol x

yeah my scales show it that way :D thank you I wasn't expecting much after taking mum out Sunday and having a day off plan lol x
Mine do too, but always just round up or down hehe. Lazy.

Hi everyone....I seriously didn't get on the wagon to even fall of it in the new year so here I am a couple of pounds heavier than January (could have been worse ) and in the right frame of mind to succeed this time ..but I know I'm going to need help to stay focused and not eat to cope with stress!!

First steps ..getting back here, emptying fridge, planning meals and standing on the scales!!

See you next weds !!

Back