WEDNESDAY - hour by hour

I find when i do that it goes very stiff. Even though it is quite soft to begin with. Maybe I am not adding enough water?

oops I just read this without reading the post below and it really made me laugh - sorry.

Sorry its that sex or food thread getting into my head:):):):):)

possibly - mine doesn't go stiff at all. I don't ever tend to do cooking by measurements, I just pour what looks right and take a chance.

LOL now now Lady --- we've not reached the watershed yet! :D :D

Sorry this banana making stuff is having me in fits of laughter, sorry.

You're bad tonight Lady :D

Gonna get :whoopass: for bad behaviour :)

Well I have got my serious head on now and you never guess what - I have cheated. :break_diet: How do I feel, I cant explain it really but I think it is funny at this particular moment, which it is not really clever, but I have a big smile on my face. Dont know why, gonna have to do a thought record, I think my naughty rebellious child has really blown is head tonight.

However, not cheating anymore and you will never guess what, again, I had a phone call someone doing a survey for LL and had to tell them what I thought and I did, most of it was excellent. However, when it got the the food packs I told them they were crXp. Anyway off to do a thought record and actually I can feel the smile dropping from my face.

Oops - well it's done now Lady, seriously is nothing you can do about it apart from do your bestest not to let it happen again. Do you recognise anything in why you did it? What led up to it?

I'm not making excuses for you but you have had another stressful day on top of what has been a trying time so it may be your head just blew it a bit.

Yep I think you've got your rebellious head on ---- now stop smiling!!!!!

Evening all,
Well, had a really crap day, work has been a b*tch :mad: Pretty stressed out but I haven't reached for food which has cheered me up a little :sigh:
Can't wait to lose all my weight cos then I can start changing my life, don't want to take on to much at once :eek:
Hope all are ok, Lady, hope you are feeling better soon :) Good luck to all with WI tonight, mine tomorrow.. I'm hoping for the 3lb to make it 4 stone off.... please, please, please :scale:

Good on you bex for staying away from food, that just shows your strength.

I'll keep everything crossed for you a good weigh in tomorrow and here are some :vibes::vibes::vibes: good luck vibes :vibes::vibes::vibes: winding their way over to you :)

Still with silly head on.

It is difficult to pin point anything in particular. That is the problem, lots of little things have come up over the last few days and they must of added up to a big thing which set me off. Cant understand why I thought it was funny and what bought this mood on. By all accounts I should be fed up.

Anyway I phoned my friend and she has been signed off for 2 weeks and is feeling a lot more positive now.

I only hope I dont feel bad over it tomorrow, as I have put it behind me now - silly girl. Dont wanna go through all that guilt stuff. Anyway I will keep you all posted, you never know one of you might learn from my mistakes, and then it will not be in vain.

Sorry if I am waffling.

Still got a lot of glugging to do.

Good on you bex for staying away from food, that just shows your strength.

I'll keep everything crossed for you a good weigh in tomorrow and here are some :vibes::vibes::vibes: good luck vibes :vibes::vibes::vibes: winding their way over to you :)

Thanks Katie, really appreciated :D
and go lady...tomorrow is another day

well done on another day! Im off to bed now- had a bad couple of days (dont worry i havnt lapsed!) but iv been at home and havnt really left the house much so have been thinking about fooood all day!
am getting up and out early tomorrow =]
xxxxxx

Back