WEDNESDAY - HOUR BY HOUR

lemma1968

Silver Member
half way through the week folks.

Back to Hull for me today - it went well yesterday. The hard work seems to have paid off...fingers crossed.

Let's hope for a beautiful day.

have a good one.

Oh and good luck to those with WI tonight x

Glad to hear it's going well for you Lemma :)

Well it's a couple of long days coming up for me - working through the days and into the evenings so won't be around much but am sticking with the diet okay, no slips or falls.

Got to admit to having slight concerns in relation to next week as we're off to the Isle of Man on Thursday for 4 nights to watch the TT and my head is saying it's just business as usual but my chatterbox is saying 'but you could have......' so we'll work on that one.

xx

Morning peeps,

Back to work for me today :( Was good to have a day off yesterday, but always a downer when you have return to the pitts of hell!

Oh well role on 4pm - get to leave, come home, and mow the lawns.

Still not heard anything on the job I went for last week - guess no news is good news??????

Have a good day

Morning, I'm feeling positive today - I put on my pyjama bottoms last night and they are really loose now so I might go and try on clothes today and see how comfortable the next size down is. :D I'm also determined that I'm going to do something productive today as well as having my first session with a personal trainer at the gym tonight.

Good luck to all those with WI's today. :)

Hey All, hope everyone is fine!

Lemma- glad the hard work has payed off!

Katie- have a lovely tim in IOM!

Corey- fingers cross for good news!

Mrspnut- glad ur feeling positive today, and well doen with the pj bottoms being loose. Yes try on some smaller size clothes, you never know, you may as well be down a size !

It's Wednesday so I am looking forward to the Apprentice and Desperate Housewives. Before watching those though i am going to do 30mins on the Crosstrainer (haven't done this in 6 days) and do my Crunches.

I walk approx 40mins per day, 5 times a week now (which is a good start for me- walking and throughly enjoy it)

Not much to report today. Corey - hope you get new today.

Good luck with the Isle of Wight trip.

Hope the cross-trainer is kind to you and attacks the calories!

I am off for a swim tonight. Due to fianances, am going to have to leave the gym so plan to enjoy it as much as possible now.

Well it is weigh in for me tonight! Not looking forward to it as I lapsed on sat night. Anway have walked the dog 3 miles, been to the gym, cut the grass, been to mini gymnastics with my 2 year old so that more than cancels the calories from my packs for the last 2 days!! Shame I didn't think of all those calories on sat night as I was piling buffet food into my gob!! Anyway am in ketosis angain and ready for week 7. Good luck to all this week

had a quality day today :) and with man utd winning the champions league woah couldnt ask for much more :)

Wow weevikki - that's a lot of exercise! Good luck for the weigh in.

I have just survived a BBQ - difficult tonight.

Back