Wednesday *Hour by Hour*

Katy,
Just to say hon hang in there .. my third day was definatley my worst day and I had bad headache and felt awful drunk loads of water and took neurofen and kept myself busy.. here I am on week 9..
So hang in there hon you can do it!!! :):)

Thanks hun. Keep imagining the jeans I want in!! x

Hi, no I only have half a pack (sometimes a full one) all day and save the rest until night time. It's just sometimes I cannot face antoher CD, I want to actually taste something different you know? I am nearly crying becasue if I can't last a week, how am I going to do 3 months? How am I going to lose this weight if I cannot get over this cheating? I am going to CDC tonight to get weighed. My weigh in is not due but going anyway and it may give me an incentive.

hey Mia, are you having the bars yet..
If not why dont you ask for some tonight I know some cdc wont give them till 3rd week but if your really struggling surely it makes sense to have a bar rather than something else.

hang in there hon you can do it!!! CHIN UP!

Morning ladies.

Well chuffed with myself today as I managed a 100% day yesterday, including cooking for the family and sitting with my bowl of porridge whilst they all tucked into a gorgeous chicken stir-fry.

Well done hon , thats fab.. it is hard but its so worth it.. I feel so good in myself when I sit there!! makes me more determined.

Mia, I also struggle with the evenings. I find that if I split one pack in half for breakfast and lunch, have one at dinnertime with the family and I have one left for my dangertimes in the evening. Or I sometimes split the third one and have some in the afternoon, and some in the evening. It really helps knowing that there is something there for me to eat if I start getting cravings. I'm usually not even hungry at night, I just crave food when I'm bored. Try and keep yourself as occupied as possible, I know its been said 100 times before, but a nice long bath and pamper or a brisk walk works wonders.

I agree here go to go for a walk or have a nice bath does take your mind of things..

How old are your boys Curly? I have two girls, aged 2 and 4, so still quite easily entertained. They just get jealous that they can't have milkshake for dinner instead of veggies ;)

My boys are 2 and 3, and mine are loving my shakes too they always want to have a sip.. I tease my 3 year old and say can I have a crisp and he says no mummy your on a diet.. and I say WHY!! and he says cause you want to be skinny like me!!

Do your girls play nicely together!!! It is great having the same sex as they are into the same things xx

Unfortunatley, they are going through a phase where they are both angels when they're apart, but argue like cat and dog when together. Imogen, my 4 year old is at nursery in the afternoons and loves her independence- really doesn't like her 'baby' sister to ruin her games. Right now they're arguing because Mollie made Imogens Barbie jump off the cliffe at the seaside (the sofa!) And its only 3 days into the holidays!

Awww bless them!..... How cute though... Mine love each other and play so nicely.. and next thing have a little squabble over something.. kiss and make up until the next time. My both are at nursery togehter... but are off at the moment x

Awww how cute. Mine do love each other, Imogen is very protective of her little sister.... just doesn't always show it ;)

The 'last supper' of Morrisons pizza and a load of pasta salad, coleslaw, wine and Ben & Jerrys probably not doing me any favours then lol. :sign0007:
That'll be it then!:p I had a Chicken Makhani with rice. MMmmmmm. Shame I can't have it again for months-still have to cook it though. Torture!

I felt like I could have vommed everywhere on day 2/3. I blogged it just in case I forgot or started embroidering. I'm trying to keep it as factual as possible. ..

It does pass though, and very quickly.

Away for shake - have fluids and all that planned for today. Oh joy.

78 days left on SS!

hi everyone, im on for another 100% day today.

just had my first shake, choc mint, which i had hot. yum:D

really stuggling with drinking the water this week. just dont think about it:rolleyes:

hi everyone, im on for another 100% day today.

just had my first shake, choc mint, which i had hot. yum:D

really stuggling with drinking the water this week. just dont think about it:rolleyes:

Well done Amy!! I love choc mint its my favourite...

with the water I tend to just leave bottles around the house and as I go buy them have some or pour some into a glass.. x

Just got back from the shops-gosh it's hot out there! Feel like I should have sweated another pound off at least!:D

Hey everyone! Count me in for 100% today...

having a hard day at work.. you know when you just dont want to do anything - and your boss asks you to do EVERYTHING! Thats me! ive put on Kings of Leon to try and zone out a bit.

Had my porridge this morning and going to have a choccy shake in a bit. Ive decided I want to try some bars now... 8 weeks on and Im getting a bit bored and need some variety, though it could be because I feel a bit demotivated at the moment. I blame Easter and eggs being all around!

Hey everyone! Count me in for 100% today...

having a hard day at work.. you know when you just dont want to do anything - and your boss asks you to do EVERYTHING! Thats me! ive put on Kings of Leon to try and zone out a bit.

Had my porridge this morning and going to have a choccy shake in a bit. Ive decided I want to try some bars now... 8 weeks on and Im getting a bit bored and need some variety, though it could be because I feel a bit demotivated at the moment. I blame Easter and eggs being all around!

I know what you mean about Easter - my family go Easter mad with hot cross buns, eggs and a big Easter sunday roast. Boo!

I know what you mean about Easter - my family go Easter mad with hot cross buns, eggs and a big Easter sunday roast. Boo!

Gosh I was so mad with my mother.. she is trying to lose weight "by eating healthily" and I came home and there is not 1... not even 2... but THREE packets of hot cross buns!! Who is going to eat them all????? I do think HCBs are my weakness... its the smell it makes my stomach SO hungry!!

hi girls -- i am on day 3...yesterday and today i have felt lightheaded...is this normal? i did CD back in 2007 (b4 baby!) and cant remember this happening???

looking forward to a 100% day!!!

lets do it!!

Hi girls can i join you im going 100% today.:pSo far so good.Yesterday i did quite well but a few monthfuls of my sons dinner & tea found their way into my mouth!:sigh:Ive vowed to myself not to get into that habit cause before you know it its out of control.Im finding the school hols quite hard, not cause my son wants entertaining i dont see much of him hes in his bedroom on his playstation!:(

Hi all! My hand blender just broke! :cry:
Have just read the instructions and it did say "do not imerse in water" ooops! :ashamed0005: Its done well to last this week! will get a new one tomorrow. Don't know if my tastes are changing but I nearly gaged on my porridge this morning and I'm struggling with the soups. Planning to get 2 weeks of supplies when I see my CDC tomorrow but might get some extra incase I go off them alltogether.

hi girls -- i am on day 3...yesterday and today i have felt lightheaded...is this normal? i did CD back in 2007 (b4 baby!) and cant remember this happening???

looking forward to a 100% day!!!

lets do it!!
Hi-yes it's perfectly normal, no need to worry. I still get it sometimes, but it's usually if I get up too quickly or look round too quickly, but it soon goes away again. It shouldn't happen too often though, so if you find it's happening a lot I'd get yourself checked out. If it's only now and again you're fine. :)

I tried my Pilates dvd's today. I knew I was unfit, but my goodness! The 10 minute solutions-I tried the 'Perfect Silhouette' section. Ha, ha! Balancing on your hands-lift your bum off the floor then move your legs. My body wasn't having any of that! Think that dvd will have to wait until I'm a bit more capable!:D Decided to try the Pilates for Dummies, which seems much more for a beginner. I could manage that a lot easier-except 10 minutes left me absolutely knackered. There was no way I was going to manage the full 38 minutes. Still-if I build up to it slowly I should be able to manage it all one day!

Hope you are all doing ok (apart from sparkle who is probably asleep after her strenuous exercise lol) :)

I have been distracted today by work :eek: I mean, really the cheek thinking that I should write a report instead of being on minis :p

I measured myself today and I seem to be going through a weird shape phase as my bottom half is shrinking faster than the top and waist :eek: If you hear a thud it's probably because I've toppled over :8855:

Annie x

Back