** WEDNESDAY -- Hour by Hour **

Mornin' Abz, bright and early... hope you are feeling OK today! I have just had my porridge and am glugging herb tea, yum. Too soon to say whether it will be sunny or not... hope so! I am going into town later to meet a friend (who owns a lovely posh cafe). She is trying to lose a (little) bit of weight too so I know we can sit happily drinking pots of tea for ages with no pressure to have a cake or whatever. I will report back just to confirm that I stayed 100%!

Hope everybody else is up for a 100% day too... we can do it if we stick together!

xxx

mornink :D

i am feeling much less rough today. the sore throat has let up a bit. i do still feel hungry but then i haven't had a pack yet so i would slightly expect that, plus i haven't gotten out of the habit of being hungry yet :)

am just going to go and make myself a coffee and that should take care of that :)

here's to day five 100% :)

abz xx

Morning Abz and Katy.
Hope your both ok.
Katy enjoy your pots of tea today in the cafe and Abz hope your feeling better.
Its supposed to be a sunny day today.
Im off for wi soon hope I have lost a few more pounds.... Went to the docs last night because of my gums.. I have to go for blood tests tomorrow told her I dont want to stop cdc..
have a good day everyone x

Morning all...well after my late night visit to the docs I continue to have horrendous back pain which is preventing me from lying down - painkillers just wont kick in this morning and so i am a bit zombie like. Managed a few dozes thro the night when they worked but can't get my legs up on the bed again without excruciating pain just above right kidney area.There is an infection there too!!Sorry to moan, am so stressed about it - my OH has had major back surgery twice now and is in constant pain but just gets on with it so I feel pathetic!
Anyway, ended up having a slice of dry bread this morning to see if it helped the painkillers but 2 hours on and not touching it.
Don't quite know how I am gonna cope food wise today,too early to tell, but hope everyone has a good day.
It's causing spasms just sitting at the computer now too which is so annoying - just don't know what to do with myself! Grrrrrr :(

oh honey. look after yourself. which painkillers are you taking? i find that the porridge helps with my uber strong cocodamol. otherwise i end up feeling sick and loopy.

take it easy today.

abz xx

Ibiza, poor honey!!! My OH has had back pain after an injury 4 weeks ago... I am just realising how much it can affect you. Does walking help? Just feel for you, hon, and you were doing so well.

Curly, that's a bit of a worry too... hope those blood tests come back OK. If it's an infection then hopefully they can sort that without messing with your CD. Hope so! Good luck with weigh in, I know you'll have lost... remember to report back and tell us!

xxx

yes it is cocodamol but I took it on its own then realised it needed food so had a bit of bread half hour too late! Feeling a bit yukky and woozy so it's probably the painkillers. Just wish they would do their realjob cos when the spasms kick off it's unbearable.
thanks for your suggestion - don't feel i could take anything in at the mo.

Good Morning...

Morning Peeps!
I have woken up with complete 'DOG BREATH'... Yuck & I'm cold! Day 2 underway with a cup of tea... I'm at home all day today got LOTS of washing & ironing to catch up on so another busy day but I'l be sitting watching tv, listening to the radio and drinking water! I'm also making a list of 'rewards' non food of course and never realised how many things I want to do and get????
Hope you all have a good day xx xx xx

Hey Katycakes.
thanks for your message. I am really worried to be honest.. my gums are really bad... bleeding and stuff and so swollen.. and I have had totm for about 1 1/2 weeks now and its not going away getting heavier.. Im worried .. and I really dont want to stop doing cd as I love it..

That's rotten Curly... and the TOTM must be wearing you out. Mine has been v. erratic, nothing for 8 weeks then two in 3 weeks, now seemingly back to nothing again... but when it was here, heavy and horrid. The gum infection sounds awful honey. I see from your stats you have done 8 weeks, maybe doc would let you step up to 810 for a week or so until you are better? Lucky you are seeing CDC for weigh in as she may be able to help more.

Big hugs, just hang on in there and wait to see what the advice is.

xxx

Good morning. Well, I still feel positive and looking forward to being slim. I am hungry at the moment but trying not to think about it. I am getting weighed tonight so trying to get my water down me before 3 if possible so I have time to wee it out :) before 5.30 when I get weighed. God, I hope I have an ok loss becasue if I don't it will make me miserable and disheartened, then I will be fighting a battle becasue I will think, oh sod it, I will eat!!! I will be happy with 8lb taking into account I have been on the diet 11 days. If I lose under the 8lb you probably won't hear from me for a few days coz I will be too upset :) - joke!!

MORNINGGGGGGGGGGG:D:D

Hows everyone ? abz hope u get better today chick xx

ive started the day off with a glass of flavoured watered buy one get one free on the perfectly clear blackcurrant water in iceland ;-)

heres to day two.....
3 down ,249 cambridge meals to go !!!!!!!!!!!!

OOOOhhh can you drink Perfectly Clear water on CD??? Please say yes

ooh i want to know that too, ill be watching this thread closely.

mojo - check on the back for ingredients, does it contain citric acid? Then let us know!!!!!! If it tdoes, we can't have it.

Fingers, toes and everything else crossed - i love perfectly clear!

mia-- i blooming hope so ive just had 2 cups allready eeekkkkk

yes it has citric acid ;-( omg have i tripped my self up on day 2?

Morning everyone, I've woken up not feeling hungry but have a banging headache. Here's to another positive day!! Love to all x

yes it has citric acid ;-( omg have i tripped my self up on day 2?

Don't worry hun - just don't drink anymore. Citric acid takes you out of ketosis and stops you burning as much fat as you can potentially loose.

Have you tried the cd water flavourings? The summer berry one (£4.40 for a tub that will last around 2 months) it's nice.

I'm not a cdc and im sure one will be along to advise around this, but if i was you i wouldn't drink anymore until you know whether it does effect ketosis/your weight loss x x x

p.s I recognise you a little bit - where are you from? :)

Back