Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Wednesday Hour x Hour

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by pete10141748, 17 March 2010 Social URL.

1. pete10141748

pete10141748 Postaholic

Diet:
    LighterLife for Men (VLCD)
    Morning everyone!

Lovely sunny day here today!
    Time to break out the short sleeved shirts for the warmer weather I reckon, something I never would have done prior to LL! I'd have still been covering up in my baggy jumpers, not anymore! So that's my little confidence-booster/reminder to stick to it once again today, and get back into those smaller shirts from 2009!

Hope everyone else has a lovely (abstinant!) day! :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. daisydoll

daisydoll Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(14.94%)
    Diet:
    was LL now diet chef
    Lucky you!
    Its grey and not so warm in the midlands - was lovely yesterday tho.

day 3 for me....

3 mugs of peppermint tea down - I forgot how much you have to drink being on packs. I'm off out in a min with no loos available for 4 hours, not sure if i'm going to be able to cope, lol!

Daisy x

4. pete10141748

pete10141748 Postaholic

Diet:
    LighterLife for Men (VLCD)
    lol I'm still dashing back and forth every half hour or so, I guess a week isn't long enough to get back used to the upper water yet!

The weather has gone all grey here too and gotten really muggy all of a sudden, and given me a huge headache :( and there was me thinking that part was over with after my first few days! lol

5. daisydoll

daisydoll Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(14.94%)
    Diet:
    was LL now diet chef
    Hi there
    Hope your head is feeling better. I seem to have escaped the carb withdrawals and the hunger pains so far.... fingers crossed!

Day 4 here I come! Have a good day

Daisy x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.