Wednesday hour x hour

Ooooh, pooplops, just had a look on the website, do I need to buy a docking station? What does that do??!! Arhghghghhghgh!!

LOL no idea on the docking station but as Corey said the boxing game comes as standard with the wii sport ..... I didn't try the baseball but loved all the other games - we had hours of fun. In fact my son's coming home tomorrow for 10 days and I've told him that we're not letting him in if he hasn't brought his Wii :D

Don't worry about a docking station - I brought one to keep the batteries recharged and it was a total waste of money - I just use normal batteries and they last for hours

Bl**dy hell - only lost 1lb this week.

You see LadyLite - you are right, cheating gets you nowhere other than quite seriously peed off. I am even more annoyed cos my blobs were tiny, one person in our group had been out for a meal and eaten steak au poivre with cabbage and had 4 vodkas and tonic:mad: and she lost 5lbs!!!!:eek:

Go figure!!!!!!:sigh:

My new mantra:

"I will not lapse, I will not lapse......":rolleyes:

I can highly recommend "Mario and Sonic" Olympics, that's a really sporty game too, my kids are addicted to it

The Wii is great - I like the docking station though as it stores the remotes nicely whilst on charge.
I bought a game at Argos and the docking station came at half price (£9.99 I think).

You definitely should buy Wii Play for the extra remote that comes free with it - If you check prices you should be able to get it for £25 or less.

EnjAfter being on the diet and drinking so much water, at least this will be one way for you to enjoy Wiing again!

I nearly got him one on Thursday, but it was too cold to go out! He's home at the mo, but off to Bristol next week again, so I'll get one then and hide it in the wardobe!

Bless him, he got back from Bristol last night and had bought me a 3 DVD set of Taggart, the really old ones with mark macmannus in it, so we sat and watched that last night!

Although, I told him a few weeks ago that I wanted an after 8 easter egg, and he got me that too! Still in the packaging, I will have a bit when I get to goal!

Back