Wednesday hour x hour

Corey

longs to be average!
Morning Peeps,

Back to work for me today :( Has been great having a couple of days off, but then finish at 12 tomorrow for Easter, so am sure I can cope with a day and half!!!

Have fun with whatever you do today.

BL - Take a day off the yard and pamper yourself!!

If any of you have WI today - good luck.

xx

Morning peeps! It is a gorgeous sunny day here today - absolutely beautiful. I am going to go for a walk on the beach a bit later.....one of my favourite things to do. A great place to reflect.

So - I have done it. I have bared my soul on my Stream of Conscious thread as I said I would. It's dark and its dirty, and it's scary, but it's done. And Katie, thank you for you post.....it meant a lot to me.

I hope everyone has a great day, and good luck to the Wednesday weighers!

XXX

xx

I think I will need more than luck this week:D

Afternoon everyone been so busy at work, but time flies when you are busy.

WI tonight (she says, trembling and biting her nails):eek:

I think I will need more than luck this week:D

Afternoon everyone been so busy at work, but time flies when you are busy.

WI tonight (she says, trembling and biting her nails):eek:

Me too LL, we can tremble in anticipation together. my scales are not sending out positive vibes to me at all.

And I know what BL will have to say:
:whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass: for weighing myself at home!!!!!
I know, I know:banghead::banghead:

hehehe Lemma - I would never spank you THAT many times!! :D
Good luck tonight girls!

Another 3 hours of yardwork - I am so glad we have had the weather for it, I am making great progress!

Just had a soup and half a hot mint choclate - I was starving after working. I hope all this gardening helps the scales along! 2 Ltrs down.

Going to have a bubble bath, and then watch a film. The weather has turned, so giving the beach a miss for today - maybe tomorrow.

See you laters!

Hiya, I'm going to be joining you tomorrow afternoon.

I say afternoon because I'm having my first day off work without children for ages, and I'm meeting DH for lunch and a drink, so I don't want to have to drink water when we hardly ever get out on our owns, so I'm going to have some lunch, and then consider myself as abstaining. I've only got about 100 food packs left anyway so it's not going to be a long term thing but I desperately want to lose 14lbs to feel slim again, and 26lbs to fit into my favourite pair of jeans that I loved but still allowed myself to grow out of. So I'll be hour-by-houring for the next week or so that I am off work.

Good evening one and all - oh it's good to be home ...... can't wait to finish work tomorrow ;) Am going straight out tomorrow night for an evening with my girl friends, off to the cinema at the Trafford Centre in Manchester so I'm getting there early so that I can have a nosey round the shops for a while first - can't wait :D

Been good the last couple of days and really been making a conscious effort to knock back the water - just have to keep it up now.

Hope all Wednesday weigh in's have good results and everyone has smiley faces.

Evening all, wayhay I am off tomorrow and going to have hair done, then a facial and massage and then some shopping..... Can't wait for the be good to Tanja day.
Hope you are all well. Good luck to all those weighing in tonight.

Morning Peeps,

Back to work for me today :( Has been great having a couple of days off, but then finish at 12 tomorrow for Easter, so am sure I can cope with a day and half!!!

Have fun with whatever you do today.

BL - Take a day off the yard and pamper yourself!!

xx

Glad you had a nice couple of days "off"!:)

Sounds like everyone has had a good day!! Well, one more day then 4 days off, whoopee!! But, OH won't get back from Bristol till friday night and then off again Monday morning, so am hoping the weather is nice Friday, I need to get down my allotment, it's like a jungle - not good!

Just had a fab shower, and am going to settle down to watch emmerdale!

Quick question - I want to buy OH a Wii for his birthday, I looked at Argos and they do one with the sports package, but they are recommending I buy some sort of memory card with it? Does anyone know if I need it? Also, should I buy another controller or a numchuck? Totally confused!!!!

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

GG - my son brought home his Wii last weekend and it's fabulous, he'd only got it the week before and he did have to go and buy another controller while he was home as he prefers playing with us at the same time on some of the games like the tennis and the boxing. Tell you what you'll get fit and toned with it!

Don't know about the memory card but I know his held all our Mii (the players you create) data on it while it was turned off so if that's what it's for then I'd get it.

Tange you enjoy your day - sounds heavenly ;)

We have a Wii and you don't need memory card, you can always get one later... as for wii remotes and nunchuks... get 2!!! it's so much fun boxing each other :D
by the way... evening evreyone and good luck to all those with WI

The boxing is great fun and boy do you get a work out on it ..... weren't just me, even my hubby and sons were knackered ;)

Sounds fab! So, looks like I'll be buying a Wii and an extra controller, but not the memory card thingy (I think!) Might have to buy the boxing game too now, ha ha! This birthday is getting expensive! Hope he gets me something nice for my 40th, lol!!!

You get the boxing game as standard with the Wii - along with ten pin bowling, baseball, tennis (which is my favourite). I've had my Wii for about 9 months now, definately need two remotes and two nunchucks - you don't need the memory card at all - the internal memory will store all you need really. Havn't done the boxing yet, tennis is really good and the baseball kills your arm after awhile. You will be hooked in no time.

So should I get 2 controllers and 2 numchucks then? there's only me and OH who will be playing it?

I've had a go round my friends house and it was pretty addictive!!

Oh, and what do you get as standard? One controller and no numchucks? Sorry, feel out of my depth on this one, ha ha!!

As standard you get one controller (or remote) and one nunchuck, the sports disk which has tennis, ten pin bowling, boxing and baseball, all of which are great games and can be played as one or two players, ten pin bowling will do upto 4 players, and the unit off course. I would recommend getting Wii Play game - you get a controller with it, but the games that it has on there are designed to teach you the different ways you can use the controller. You'd only ever play it once, but is good to give you an introduction to everything it can do.

forgot to say you would still need to buy the second nunchuck seperately

Fab, i think I'll be off to Argos tomorrow, thanks guys!!
Right, I'm off to make a slap up supper (Green tea and water, ha ha!) then to watch Rock Rivals - addicted!!!

Back