Wednesday hour x hour

Corey

longs to be average!
Happy Hump Day my band of merry losers!

Well I certainly am not in a hump today for a few reasons.

1. Weighed myself this morning, and have hit 4 stone lost!
2. Tried on a pair of size 36 suit trousers this morning, and they were quiet comfortable. Absolutely perfect round the waist, a little tight around my bum, give it a few more days and they will be perfect. Can hardly believe that in February I was wearing size 44! The jacket is a 38 and fits like a glove, I was wearing a 48!! Anyways, might wear it tomorrow regardless, it's election day and will be at the polling station straight from work then WI then back to the polling station before going onto the count!!! As I should be having my final photo's taken tomorrow, that suit will make me look skinnier than I think I am.

I still find it hard to believe that I have lost all this weight - I look at my scales and they say one thing, I look in the mirror and I see a little porker who apart from having a much thinner face, the rest seems the same - could I have just lost 4stone from my jowls??????

Anyway, I need to go and get ready to leave for work - my OH is hanging around still - usually he has left for the train by now - wonder if he is expecting me to drop him off this morning?????

hugs and kisses to all
xx

Good morning guys, well I've got to say I could get used to these late starts, much nicer than my usual morning schedule.

Corey best of luck in the election tomorrow, hope you get in! Great news on the clothes fittings, feels great doesn't it.

BL hope the no smoking stays just as easy for you - you're doing brill.

Hope everyone has good weigh ins over the next couple of days and that you're all a gang of losers xx

Anywhere else I'd take being called a loser offensively ;)

Well done Corey, that's amazing!! Another inspiring story for me :) xx

Morning, I went shopping yesterday and bought new knickers and pyjamas for my weekend away.
I also need some new bras really but I might wait a few more weeks to see how much more they shrink and just go shopping before my holiday.

I also wore my jeans that I bought years ago and was going to slim down into (instead I went up) and that made me feel really good.

My new glasses should be ready today and I'm going for my hair cut tonight so I shall look really different this weekend (I have already been nicknamed the incredible shrinking woman) :D

Hope everyone else has a good day. :D

My wi tonight so fingers crossed, hows everyone today. Woke up to the sunshine which was nice and the birds singing. Shall have my pics tonight but don't have a scanner so will do what Kellie did and take a photo of it and hope for best.xxxx

Good luck with wi lola looking forward to seeing your before & after Pics and the same goes for all the other losers out there

Oh by the way the wii is really making my muscles work I ache today everwhere

Have a great day (from watery Kent)

Morniing all,

well woke up to a horrible wet day. Such a change from yesterday. Corey congrats on the clothes fitting, cant wait till i can drop sizes! BL hope all is going well with the quitting smoking. (Im watching how you get on to see if i could maybe quit too!) I also have WI tonight So hopefully all will go well and god luck to everyone else with WI too. Lets all be happylosers!

Lisa xx

Hey All, Corey well done with the trouser size, really am chuffed for you.

BL- glad the quitting smoking thing is going well, good on you girl and thats how wonderful for you to be wearing your skirt with your boots, bet you looked really trendy, way to go BL :) :)

I am soooooo excited and happy today! My eldest Sister niece and nephew are coming over form Ireland today and I haven't seen them since last August (i started LL in Sept 2007), so they haven't seem me slimmer in the flesh! Can't wait! Got butterfliese :)

Good luck to those who have their WI's today and well done to the losers so far with this weeks weight loss :) :)

afternoon all its a bit wet and sunny here in Edinburgh today, had the dog a long walk in rain, and back on my thai soups was off them in week 3 thought id try them again, not back to work till friday so takin my son swimming this afternoon at 5pm, cant believe ive lost 2 stone 2lbs!! had weigh in last night this diet is b****y amazing!! have a good day xx

Corey you are such a Loser.

I hope that you do not lose tomorrow night (the election that is!)

I'd vote for you if you represented my area (and if you weren't a lily-livered liberal democrat ;-)) )

Cheers

Corey you are such a Loser.

I hope that you do not lose tomorrow night (the election that is!)

I'd vote for you if you represented my area (and if you weren't a lily-livered liberal democrat ;-)) )

Cheers

:giggle::giggle::giggle:

Thanks Twinny.

As for you Mike, just wait until I see you tomorrow night - this lilly livered liberal will give you a run for your money in our little BMI challenge - It might mean a double amputation to the lose the necessary weight to lower my BMI enough to be ahead of you, but is a price I am prepared to pay.

Wait.............scratch that............. I'd be 3 foot shorter, would probably end up with a higher bmi than i have now...................bugger it!

Good luck for your election. We haven't got any lily-livered lib dems standing in my area, so I have no clue who to vote for :rolleyes:

I know I should, but the choice is less than inspiring!

I'm feeling VERY depressed right now. I've just been up in the loft going through all my old clothes. I found things I wore as a teenager, and realise I've wasted SO much of my life being fat.

I'm 30 this year, even when I'm thin I'll never have the opportunity to wear those tight fitting clothes.

I found my long green leather jacket and my bright yellow woolen tapestry type coat that I adored when I was 19. They fit, but they're too young for me now :cry:

I feel sooooooooo old :cry::cry:

Oh blimey TG - so you're 29 at the moment - trust me that ain't old!!! I'm 38 next birthday and I certainly don't think of myself as old - in fact, now that I have lost some weight, I've stopped by my clothes in Debenhams and M&S. It's all the hip shops for me, if you can call Burton, River Island, Next and the like hip?

Hey there TG - A tapestry coat!! SOunds wonderful, and like something I would wear NOW! And I am 48!!! Don;t let anything put you off wearing what you want to wear - you can make most anything stylish and "age appropriate" by pairing them up suitably and accessorising, etc.....And I can;t see anything wrong with a green leather coat either!! :)

xx

LOL - I reckon I'll see a bald headed Corey tonight in a vain attempt to beat my BMI!

LOL

Back