**Wednesday hour x hour**

Lynn8124

Gold Member
Morning folks. I got up at 6 o'clock, have drank a pint water and had a choc mint. About to finish litre bottle.

I had a pretty easy day yesterday, day 1 seems to be great for me, it's the second and third days etc I need to be careful lol.

Have a great day everyone. :)

Morning!

woke at 6am, but dozed til 7 have had a shower and am drinking a weak tea. Will take a cup of ice cubes in my insulated cup and my packets with me and make up as I go (have a small electric coffee whisk in my desk).:)

It bright and cold here and I have to go and feed my fish
:wave_cry:angie

Still feeling ruff today :jelous:

Was up far too early! 1 pint down so far :tear_drop:

I wanna go back to beddddddddd :cry:

good morning all im at work again no rest for the wicked heres to a boring day but pay rises are due out today so may be rich !!!!!!

Morning all

Woke up with poorly stomach after taking a ducolax last night - did the trick though and feel far better for it!

On day 3 now. Did have a small piece of chicken last night but hasnt done any damage - am 5lb lighter than I was first thing Monday morning - hurrah!

Had my strawberry shake and on my second pint of water!!!

x

Morning everybody :)

I not had nothing yet, got to take My eldest to hospital for her tests, she is having mri and ultra sounds today.... So i am taking a tetra with me, and will ave to be strong cus she will want a macdonalds!

Good luck to everybody..

THINK THIN

xx

And i just spilt coffee over my nice clean ironed white trousers!! URGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

lol

see you all later xx

:wavey: everyone :)

omg im soo tired its beyond the joke now. I cant seem to get enough sleep even though i went to bed at 11.30 i found it hard to get up at 9am dunno whats wrong with me. cant wait until holiday where i can relax and catch up on needed sleep!! havent had a thing yet but am of to now :) x

Morning, im at work today too (but nobody can see my screen at the moment), 1.5 litres down already, im so pleased about that. Just over an hour to go until lunchtime, toffee and walnut shake today I think.

Its so cold today!!

Good luck for anyone having a WI today, mine is tomorrow but its an unofficial one this week as not seeing CDC until a week friday and if I can have lost 7lbs in the 2 weeks I will be exactly half way.

Morning all!

At work again - but since 7am this morning bloody telephone conferences with the far east!!

I've had a tetra, 1 1/2 litres of water & 2 cups of white tea so far.

My WI tonight, scales at mums showed a 4 lbs loss at 6am this morning. Hope this stays the same on CDC scales tonight.

Have a good day. xx

Morning! Day 1 for my restart today after having to go to x2 music festivals and also going away for my anniversary with my partner!

I don't feel too bad actually - although I have heart burn which is something I have never experienced on CD before.... Has anyone else had this problem??

hey girls, ewwwwww guess what happened me this morning 2nd time within the space of two weeks might i add!

just took a big slug of my choc tetra to find it was rancid ewwwwww was mingin! ffs thats 2in the past two weeks. Now all i have is banana's until i see cdc sat i dont really like them. oh this is gonna be tough! one litre water down, had a shower but to lazy to wash my hair. save that for tonight or tomorrpw im a lazy cow i know but not going anywhere today!!!!!!!!

Hi every1, hows it going???
Im on my 4th pint of water and had a cranberry bar so far.

I would of swaped the banana tetras for some choc ones hun if we lived anywhere near each other.lol.

Hi every1, hows it going???
Im on my 4th pint of water and had a cranberry bar so far.

I would of swaped the banana tetras for some choc ones hun if we lived anywhere near each other.lol.

aww thank you hun :hug99: i do usually get choc ones but my cdc only had banana ones left so i had no choice :(

x x

Do you not like them in coffee or hot??

Do you not like them in coffee or hot??

yeah i put them in the odd cuppa, but im not a big tea/coffee drinker.

Ive never had the banana hot, is it nice like that? i used to love them and live on them but moved to the choc. i guess its only 3a day to drink i will just drink them as quick as i can :sigh::sign0137: i wish i wasnt living on 3chocs the past few days i could of had 2banana and one choc but no i had to be greedy!!!!!!!!!

They taste like custard hot, they are ok. I prefer choc but always have a few banana just for a change.lol.

Back