Wednesday Hour X Hour

emzski

Hi everyone

Hope everyone is good spirits today. I was totally shattered yesterday but had a super early night and was fast asleep by 10pm so feeling more refreshed today. The weather here is getting SO cold so planning doing my exercise in the gym as dragging my boys out for walks when its like this is getting a bit unfair on them.

Ive not much on today just taking the boys to all their activities etc. Its never ending!!

Whats everyone else up to?

Hi Emzki,:wave_cry:

I'm absolutely knackered as my 3 youngest all have chest infections so sleep is not heard of in our house. We've had one hospital dash and 2 doctor visits in 24 hours and to cap it all i'm coming down with cold and i had my mid week weigh in and have sts!! :( :cry:
So i'm a bit deflated at the moment.
The good news is I have my first LL meeting on Friday so I'm excited about that :D just hoping I won't be too ill to attend.
Sorry for whinging but I feel a bit better now.

Is better to get it out. Its so hard going when your children are unwell and us mums just don't have time to be unwell too!! I really hope you get to your meeting they are so good and its lovely to meet your group who will help you thru the journey. I really like our group of ladies we have a right giggle!

Don't worry I'll get there, i've waited so long for this. I agree though when everyone is well and all is going swimmingly in your life this diet is easy to follow but once the balance is rocked you have to be so strong willed to stick to it.
Luckily I have a good family and they all want me to do well which is half the battle.

Hi everyone

Hope everyone is good spirits today. I was totally shattered yesterday but had a super early night and was fast asleep by 10pm so feeling more refreshed today. The weather here is getting SO cold so planning doing my exercise in the gym as dragging my boys out for walks when its like this is getting a bit unfair on them.

Ive not much on today just taking the boys to all their activities etc. Its never ending!!

Whats everyone else up to?

What is this "early night" that you speak of!? I think I need one of those!! :p

B x

Hi all - just checking in - WI tomorrow - first one for 4 months and my new start point!

Cheers
Mike

Good luck with wi tomorrow Mikey.

Back