***wednesday*** lets do it hr by hr***

susan70

Gold Member
morning.

2pts and 2 coffees down so far.xx

With grim and steely determination I will be SS today successfully and be in ketoland by Fridays appointment with cdc and have some loss no matter how small!

Hi 1 hot choc shake and 1 coffee so far.

I had Wk5 WI Yesterday and I only lost 2lbs - so I am a little disspointed, So I am determined to do better this week......

Hope you all have a great day.

Saraian - Good luck on Kland!! - You can do it!!

Morning all, feeling sad today, little boy from school was knocked down last night and he's in a serious condition...feel so sad for the mum. such a terrible thing to happen, kids at school are all upset. Really makes you count your blessings!!

Am freezing again today, 1 ltr water nearly done, 2 coffees, need my shake soon.

hey pretika, i had my wk 7 weigh-in last night and i lost 2lbs too, i'm putting mine down to a 4 week pattern as it's pre totm again and the same thing happened 4 weeks ago, it'll sort itself out by next week so don't be too down-hearted!

have a good day all, hope i haven't bummed you all out!

xx

HI Lelly - OMG Thats terrible - it is so difficult particulary when it a child ... poor thing -

Thanks for the advice - yeah it was TOTM so I was expecting a lower loss - and to be honest I have not done as much exercise - I think the thing that I have got inmy head is that you can lose 2lbs a week on most diets.... I know the grand scheme of things that my overall weight loss is fantastic, but I cant help my crazy mind....

HOWEVER - I am drawing a line over it and determined to do better this week - I need to lose 5lbs next week to hit the "stone in a month" so I am going to really try hard this week..

Hey all just watching tv and trying to warm up, only 1 pint down so far - it will be easier when i warm up. Not hngry as of yet.

mornin all .. 1 tea, porridge and a pint down up 2 now my weigh in this afternoon so fingers cross.. hope its good been really stickin 2 it so need it 2 be 2 stay focused ... oh dear thats awful bout that little boy hope hes gonna be ok...hope every1s doin ok and not feelin 2 bad xx

oh and pretika and lelly well done on your loss 2lbs is fab xx

well done on your losses girls, and good luck with your wi sue.xx

cheers Sue, good luck for your weigh-in today!!

xx

I chocolate shake so far, must go have some water ...xxx

Hi everyone,

So sad about the little boy Lelly, poor parents :(

half a litre of water, one shake and a coffe down so far today, cannot get warm :(

Had a complete SS day yesterday, going for it again today.

Well done with weight losses everyone, it all adds up no matter how small, right!

Sarah x

well every1 its time 4 me 2 do one ... gonna go and straighten my hair if my shoulder will let me (frozen shoulder very painful:eek:) ive got a post op eye test i had my eyes lasered 4 months ago i was blind as a bat lol...then off 2 see my cdc:innocent0001: have a gr8 day every1 and be good!!!xx

Litre and half of water, 1 shake (hot ) and 1 tea down. Only just got warm now, had to scrap the car the morning to get to work I dont like the cold.
Have a goos day everyone, got me weigh in tomorrow and feeling bloated so hope all OK.

morning all hope everyones having a good one
well done on the losses girls and good luck those weighing in today

been and got mouse traps this morning, couldnt sleep last night, theres a mouse in my bedroom!

got to take my wee girl for a pre op assesment this afternoon

only 1/2l water down so must get cracking on that and no packs so far

Hi all. My 1st day today and Ive had the porridge, which was soooo yummy plus i needed something hot because its freezing! And Ive had a pint of water so far! xx

Hi all. My 1st day today and Ive had the porridge, which was soooo yummy plus i needed something hot because its freezing! And Ive had a pint of water so far! xx

good luck on your 1st day.xx

Back