Wednesday weigh in club!!!

Well 2nd weigh in down 5lbs which makes a stone :happy036:

Lets hope next week is me out of the 15 and into the 14 fingers crossed:fingerscrossed:

Yey!! Well done Mburke, totally awesome result and 1 whole stone in just 2 weeks :)

Best of luck on week 3, it should get easier by the day now.

11.5lb in your first week is fantastic, congratulations.

Best of luck in week 2.

9.5lb Lis is again an amazing weight loss in just 1 week. Enjoy the buzz and I hope to spurs you on for week 2.

Butterflygirl, many congratulations for your brilliant 9.5lb first weeks weight loss. Onwards & downwards for week 2.

Apologies Lis, I said 9.5lb instead of 9lb. Same congratulations still stand ;-)

Ms R said:
Apologies Lis, I said 9.5lb instead of 9lb. Same congratulations still stand ;-)

Lol, thank you :) x

Mburke said:
Well 2nd weigh in down 5lbs which makes a stone :happy036:

Lets hope next week is me out of the 15 and into the 14 fingers crossed:fingerscrossed:

Great loss, well done :) x

Wow Ally that's brilliant, well done.

allysweetcheeks said:
I had 3lb off this week, that's a whole 22lb for me in 4 weeks.

Fantastic, well done! :) x

sorry i'v not been around. I lost 0.5lb on wednesday. I'v not been able to keep the shakes down so was living on eggs for a few days and now i'm on re feed. Re feed is working well and the numbers on the scales are going down :) i'm hoping to have a few lb off this week x

What time is everyone weighing in tomorrow?

I'm excited!

About 9.30am for me, how about you?x

-4lbs total 13lbs in two week yay :) x

Good luck everyone x

I'm down 5lbs!!! So have lost a stone in two weeks :)

Very pleased- off to update tickers

Very well done x__lis__x and Butterflygirl, you both did great! :)

Good luck to the other Wednesday people for today!

Hey Everyone I got weight this morning and I am down 5lbs whoop whoop that's 1st5lbs in 3weeks :wee:

Well done everyone, great losses!

Back