Wednesday weigh in club!!!

hi girls. I am joining this wednesday weigh in. I had a second week weigh in today and lost 4.5lbs eventhough i wasn't 100% last week. I was delighted with myself and keeping my fingers crossed for the weekend as i have a christening this weekend.

That was a good loss then well done

Thank you noitulove busy mum and ms r without the support of all of ye I don't think I would have got this far so once again I thank you all

Brilliant loss, Kerry T! :) Well done and good luck with week two.

Great week two loss, marah_rn. Well done! :) Keep it up!

Loads of good luck for your first week and weigh-in, Tash91! :)

Noitulove said:
Brilliant loss, Kerry T! :) Well done and good luck with week two.

Great week two loss, marah_rn. Well done! :) Keep it up!

Loads of good luck for your first week and weigh-in, Tash91! :)

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hi girls. I am joining this wednesday weigh in. I had a second week weigh in today and lost 4.5lbs eventhough i wasn't 100% last week. I was delighted with myself and keeping my fingers crossed for the weekend as i have a christening this weekend.

Well done Marah, that's a great loss for your 2nd week. Just be careful with your nibbling, don't undo all your hard work. Best wishes for your weekend.

I got weighed today! 22st 11lb. EEEK! Looking forward to next Wednesday lol

Hi Tash. I started almost 8 weeks ago weighing 24st 7lb (343lb)!! so I know it can feel quite daunting having a lot of weight to lose. I've found it easier to break my weight loss down into lots of mini goals which I have written down in a diary that I'm keeping. My 1st mini goal is to get below 300lbs. I was 305lbs at my last weigh in so I should reach my first mini goal next week. I plan to stay on LT 100% until I reach my goal weight of 12st hopefully at the end of June 2013. I look forward to following you on your weight loss journey. Best wishes for your first week. Hang in there it does get easier.

Thank you noitulove busy mum and ms r without the support of all of ye I don't think I would have got this far so once again I thank you all

Right back at ya Mburke!

Busy Mum said:
Well done Marah, that's a great loss for your 2nd week. Just be careful with your nibbling, don't undo all your hard work. Best wishes for your weekend.

Thanks BM. I will try my super best to be good this weekend seeing as i have a christening to go to and a massive cake to bake.

Well ladies 3.5lbs down this week only .5 away from 3st down

Aww, well done, Mburke! You're doing so well. :)

Thank you noitulove. I really believe the help and support of this site is without douth the best help anyone with a weight problem can get as we r all aiming for the same thing to be healthy and comfortable in our own bodies

Awww that's fab Mburke and just half a pound off 3st, you're catching me up lady!!

Very well done to you, you're going to look amazing at Christmas, you should be a good 4.5st lighter than when you started, now how good does that sound??

Best of luck for next week x. I'm away for a week on Saturday so won't be weighing i for 2 weeks but I hope to log on and see how you do x

thank you for the support... have been so busy and havnt got on this in a while... lost 1stone... 14lbs in week one and was delited with myself and then list 5lb last wednesday... was 10st1lb and am now 18.10... am really not looking forward to wednesdays weigh-in coz havnt been able to stomach all 3 shakes each day and was bold on wednesday evening :( but was soo good at my grandparents 50th wedding anniversary today... even though i had to make LOADS of food for it!! please god wednesday wont come back to haunt me on the scales :O well done to everyone... hope i can stick at it!! x

Good luck today to all the Wednesday gang, may all your losses be big ones :)

Well ladies 2lbs down this week really finding it hard now

Back