Wednesday weigh in club!!!

Another 7 lbs for me this week.

And you put it so casually!!! Fantastic loss again! I know men lose at a faster rate than women but your losses are brilliant! 0.5lbs off 3 stone in 5 weeks is amazing!

WOW BigTsmallT, that's just awesome, well done to you. I bet you're really feeling the difference now?? You seem to be really in the swing of it. Long may your losses continue, best of luck.

8lbs for me this week but really finding it hard. Week 3 starting now. 25 lbs down so far.

8lbs for me this week but really finding it hard. Week 3 starting now. 25 lbs down so far.

Well done Ali, that's BRILLIANT!!!! Not far off 2stone. Keep going luv, it's really worth it and it will get easier the longer you do it, I promise x x x

Thanks so much Kay.. xxx

Well done Sam, that's brilliant! Best wishes for week 2! X

Fairplay to u donut! U must be delighted :) best wishes for week 2 x

Well that's another 3lbs off for me this week. Would have liked a bit more but I did lose 9.5lb last week so I knew it would not be much. Plus I've only just trained myself to drink the 2l the past 3 days. Looking to drink more this week for a bigger loss next week.

Well done Sam, that's great :) keep it up and soon ul be in the habit of drinking sooo much water. Best of luck for this week now x

Well done ladies on this weeks weight loss

Hi Totes. The water must be doing it thang. Lol. Another 4.5lbs off for me this week. I would love a 6lbs weight loss like others but if I can keep this up each week ill be well above target for my summer hols. Maybe this is just the way my body handles weight loss.

Hi Totes. The water must be doing it thang. Lol. Another 4.5lbs off for me this week. I would love a 6lbs weight loss like others but if I can keep this up each week ill be well above target for my summer hols. Maybe this is just the way my body handles weight loss.

Well done Sam, that's fantastic!! :happy096:

23lb total .. 5 lb in week 3. Happy chappy but as its coming off faster than expected I started refeed as its the head start I needed and I want to keave diet on strong good terms rather than when I want to eat . Good luck everyone.

Just completed my first week and lost an amazing 12lbs. I am so pleased with myself. In the grand scheme of things I have only made a small dent in the weight I need to lose, but it is an improvement in the right direction.

To get to target, I have estimated I will need to be on this diet for about 20 weeks so I still have a long way to go. Trying to focus on each day and marking off the lbs to reducing clothes sizes as little mini-targets for myself so the 102lb I have to lose does not seem so over-facing.

Would be amazing if I could lose 6lbs in my second week and take myself back into the 14st bracket :)

Hope everyone else has had good results.

Last edited:
Back