Wednesday Weigh In

minn_82

Well I went to weigh-in and have only gained 1lb. I feel over the moon with that especially as its * week too. I had convinced myself that I had gained 4lbs for some silly reason.

Im so motivated now, from tomorrow its back to plan and my mini goal for the week is a 1.5lbs loss to get that 1.5 stone sticker.

How did everyone else get on???

Well done hun, that's great going xx

I also put on a pound, and I am more than happy with that, given the alcohol and cheese consumption I had... now I am bang on target, as I was one pound under last week!

Also gained 1lb on my * week but the other problem was I didn't eat enough as had no appetite recently and not really touched much food let alone naughty stuff but I did enjoy the bits I had. Off to the gym and on the Wii for me to get 3lbs off for next week

I went off plan for 2 days but didnt get back on for 4......and i put on 3lbs so I am back on track and back to Thurs weigh in next week xx thank goodness I dont really do new year :)

Hey all;
I'm new around here but thought I'd weigh-in (pun intended ;- )
Our drop-in SW session was last night, and I'd gained 2.5lbs. I was a little disappointed with that, as I didn't go completely 'off-plan'. I'd been really hoping for a maintain or maybe a 1.5lb gain at the most. Happily though I think some of it will be water-retention from the sudden influx of carbs - I have been doing red days pretty much exclusively since starting back in October, and I haven't really had much bread or starchy stuff for a couple of months until this week.
Had a bit of a slump and a cry over the washing-up after tea (I'm such a wuss), but then sat down and started to figure out my game plan for this week. Tomorrow and New Year's Day are bigger family gatherings for me than Christmas was - this will be my hubby's family, and they are all unreserved foodies with a love of anything containing fat/sugar/carbs. If I can stay on plan through the next two days, I will be very happy indeed. Apparently my brother in law is doing SW (he's lost 2 stone!) so I will shackle myself to him at the meal table (not literally - people would talk ;- ) and steal some of his weight-loss mojo if I can.

Ramble over. I hope all of you have a fun NY Eve/NY Day.

Ruby x

Ohhhh dear.

I gained....wait for it....8 lbs! :eek:

Think I've done worse than ever before.

Oh well. Tomorrow is a new day. Sainsburys syn-free delivery due 11am and new food diary ready for completion.

Oh dear, I've had a huge gain of 6lbs. Everyone else seems to have done so well with much smaller gains or STS. I've been much more controlled this Christmas than I normally am and I've eaten less and more healthily. I've cooked SW meals mostly and made my own SW potato salad, coleslaw etc. However, despite this I have still had a huge gain. I've counted my syns and I've had about 620 this week, although it could be more as I've had to guess a bit. Less than half have been on alcohol and the rest on extras like chocolate, cheesecake, christmas pud with cream etc.

I've really enjoyed my Christmas and what I've eaten and drank but a bit disappointed with such a big gain. In the past I've always gained about half a stone over Christmas but eaten far more bad stuff. One consolation is that in the past I've always lost the Christmas gain very quickly and I'm hoping that this is what will happen now.

Anyway, I am fully back on plan now and very committed. I'm off to a New Years Eve party tomorrow and I shall drive so that I don't drink and I'll eat before I go so that I don't over indulge there.

Good luck to everyone else.

I've gained 1.5 this week, same as last. 3lbs over xmas period isnt too bad, especially as I've had 2 weeks completely off plan!

Another big gain - 6lbs my friend who goes with me stayed the same though! I am not in anyway jealous! back on plan tomorrow - new year day is looking a little dodgy but will do my best and back on plan 100% the next day and hope for the best next week.

Lucky7, just seen your post. At least we're not alone with big gains.

No - at least there's more than just me. I was the only one at group tonight who hadn't lost or STS. Hadn't reckoned on that!!!

Oh well - good luck to all the other gainers (and losers and STSers actually). May your resolve be strong and your heart be happy, and 2010 be a good year for you and yours.

Beccy xxxxxxxxx

Not wanting to rub it in, but ... 5 lb OFF for me !!! ;)

Well done! Whats your secret!?

I performed the complete opposite and gained 5 pounds - enjoyed every minute of it!

Having a drink tomorrow night then back on the bandwagon! Yeehaa! ;)

Just realised that equals me a 6.5 lb gain over 2 weeks.. I feel disgusted with myself, and actually really sluggish and unwell. Swimming tomorrow and lots of fresh fruit and water, my body deserves it!

Back