Wednesday Weigh In

malaika

Lover of Extra Easy
Nothing to report as WI has been canceled due to our C being snowed in :cry::cry::cry:
I HATE not having weigh in. It is such a huge part of my life now that I miss it when it's not there, and I can't even tell how I've done as I don't weigh at home. And I wanted the new book :(
*mutter mutter*

Any one else's group canceled?

I was ready to re-join tonight. But i cant get to a bank to get the money to pay for WI. Im going to weigh myself at home and start tomoro i think anyway. Im gutted tho! Just means i will have to use stuff in the cupbaords til i get to a shop. Grrr bloody snow! x

I have just got weighed after my first week on SW and I have lost 2lbs ( which I am really happy about as New years day I wasn't dieting lol )

WI cancelled for me too! Sensible really, but it's a shame. I didn't weigh myself this morning, but I will do tomorrow and hopefully see what the New Year's Eve damage is. I don't think I've actually lost this week. I think the Christmas naughties have come up to bite my bum, and the new year drinks too. However, I do have another week to address the damage and hopefully show a loss at WI next week!

Im off to WI in a half hour, I hope ive lost my goal of 1.5lbs this week - shall get me my 1 1/2st sticker :) My Consultant seems to always get here rain, snow or shine and as I live opposite where its held I have no excuses, lol.

BBL with my WI results.

Our group was on and I lost 3.5lbs this week, SOTW - only 2 of us lost and I lost the most and got my Club 10. What a fab start to the New Year, here's hoping for 2.5lbs next week so I can get my 2 stone award.

Yay, ive lost 3lbs this week gaining me my 1 1/2st sticker, whoop whoop! Well done to everyone else, some good results.

And the Wednesday minimins are back :)

pink tiger, that is great stuff!! well done!
I lost a half....slow but in the right direction, I'm pleased! x

Well done to everyone that braved the elements xx

I lost 3.5 lb. PHEW!! After last weeks WI that showed a gain of 8lb I've tried really hard to be good (except on NYE when I flexied on alcohol only). So glad I made it there.

AND - how come I have to work at a school that never shuts!?!?

x

I lost 1.5lb, which is what I gained last week. It meant I alse re-achieved my half stone award which I lost last week. Great start to the New Year, and congratulations to everyone who loast :D

I think we were pretty lucky with last nights weigh-in, just got there in time before the centre closed!So sorry to hear that some of you didn't get weighed.Are there any other groups you might make it to?

I gained 5.5 lbs:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: well that is my xmas WI out of the way - new year new start!!

I lost 3lbs which is half of my Christmas gain. I'm really pleased to be back on track and raring to go with the tweaked EE plan. I've even given up saving my syns for the weekend so that I can drink them. (I had a very sober New Years Eve and weekend.) Now I've got more syns to play with and the flexibility of EE every day.

I've started exercising on the Wii again and my bad back is already thankful for that. I'm really hoping for another good loss next week, although it might not be 3lb again.

Good luck everyone else.

Aww, sorry your Wi was cancelled i was worried mine would be too.. i know how you feel about missing it!

i lost 3.5 lbs this week after a 6.5lb gain over 2 weeks (week before and week of xmas)

Thank god, takes me from target +4, to target -0.5!

xox

I really felt that I had gained over the New Year but am pleased that I lost 1/2 pound. Adding that to the 1/2lb I lost on Christmas week I am really happy that I actually lost 1lb over the holidays :)
On top of that I got Slimmer of the Week and also Slimmer of the Month for December :)
I feel really motivated again and will definitely do my best this week to have a pound & 1/2 off for next week so I can get my 2stone award !!!

Back