Wednesday Weigh In

LighterCL

Well I guess I should have started this thread last Weds as my first day but never mind :tongue:
Anyway, today I weigh 11st 2.25 lbs, so a loss of 3.25lb since last Weds.........which is great, but I weighed that on Sunday so was hoping for another pound or two! Naughty me for sneaking a peek. :nono:

I have been really good and not cheated or eaten anything bad, and the hunger has got easier to deal with, let's hope for good figures next week! :cross:

Hope everyone else is doing well? Your WI tomorrow 10stone!:D

i dont care what you say lighter lol. That is a AMAZING LOSS!
Well done, im so pleased for you, what a great start to your diet,
have you been doing any exercise at all, or do you have a busy lifestyle?
only another 2.25lbs to go and you'll be in the 10 stones.... **jelous** lol
i know you'll lose that this week.
i know my weigh in tomoz, & again im scared lol
so hows everyone getting on today, ive got a major spring clean to do. hopefully that'll help with a few ounzes lol xxxx

Aww thanks girlies! The support here is amazing and really helps me stay on track.
Spring cleaning is great exercise, just make sure you keep drinking plenty of water too ;) I don't really exercise but I probably do about 25-30 min walking a day and do climb a LOT of stairs at work so it all helps.
OMG if I reach 11st exactly next week I will have reached my first goal :party0038:

Looking forward to hearing your WI 10st!! :D:party0049:

well done thats brill x

i love water lol. i probs drink more than your average elephant lol,
before breakfast after brekie, before dinner after dinner & well you get the picture.
i think you'll do it lighter i think you'll probs do better than 11 stone:party0011:!!

im just hoping for at least a 1lb possibly 2lbs,
im looking forward to getting 5lb of to be honest and ill be right where i was this time last year! so hopefully by september !

How did you do 10stone?! Eagerly awaiting an update!!!!!!:happy036:

I agree, water is so good for filling you up too! Nearly shake time for me....:drool:

Well today's WI was pretty disappointing, but I refuse to let it get me down, as next week WILL be better. I know I haven't cheated at all as I've documented everything I've eaten.

I lost 0.75lb :mad::banghead: At least it's better than a gain though!!! Oh well, onwards and DOWNWARDS scales!! :rolleyes:

Thanks girls ;) I was a lil miffed, but as you say, better off than on!! How are you doing?

well yesterday i didnt have a super great day didnt eat anything all day then went for a carvary, then watched rise of the planet of the apes, with no sweets or anything though, but todays a new day think ill go and have my first sake of the day

I reckon it's the weather Shaz!! When it's horrible cold and wet makes me just wanna MUNCH!!!

I'm so pleased, 4 weeks ago when I started this I was 11st 5.5.
Today I weigh 10st 12 exactly. A loss of 7.5lb in a month, which I'm chuffed about
How is everyone doing? Let's all stick to this!! :D

Yay well done Lighter thats a great loss
And how have you found it overall?

Great news LighterCL!! :) keep up the good work!! xxx

Back