WEDNESDAY weigh in

Lucy_Jucie

Silver Member
Hought I'd do this for everyone who weighs on a Wednesday. They do it on weight watchers board and I liked being able to just post my weight loss each week and also check other people's on a Wednesday. If you weigh in on a diff day please start one up. my 1st weigh in is below, wonder what next week will bring lol x

Start -15st 9lb

hi lucy i also weigh in on wednesday, current weight is 15st 10lb

ill definately be posting my wednesday weights here

btw your weightloss so far is amazing :D good luck getting to goal x

wednesday weigh in - lost 6lbs :D third week so happy with that

current weigh 15st 4lb

anyone else weigh in today? x

My weigh in days changed to Friday Hun, BUT I will post it on this one as that's how I started lol.

6lb is brill!! I'd like 7lb off, would feel great to be 15st 2lb x

Another Wednesday weigh in!
Week one for me and astonished to have lost 16lbs!! :)
Well done to the rest of u too on it loses x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm a weds weigher as I started today, hope I can put up a big number next week! !

Wow Lucy!!!!

I am also a Wednesday weigher!!! Day 3 today, 100% for 1 & 2 .....
Dreading the weekend as 2 parties to attend..
People love to put any diet I do down, so I have kept quiet this time.
People love to see people fail with dieting... Only people who will help me I've told, husband parents and 1 friendl.. Noone else....

Omg just weighed (I'm meant to be a Wednesday weighed) and I lost ".............14lb whoop....that's a stone off! I'm now 14st 9lb!!!!!!! Only 10lb to go in three weeks to get to 13st13lb.....I'm soooooooo chuffed

Omg just weighed (I'm meant to be a Wednesday weighed) and I lost ".............14lb whoop....that's a stone off! I'm now 14st 9lb!!!!!!! Only 10lb to go in three weeks to get to 13st13lb.....I'm soooooooo chuffed

well done!! thats amazing!!!!

hey thats fab! well done :D
i no what you mean, its really motivating thinking how close you are to the next stone barrier x

I'm a Wednesday weigher as well!
Just 3lb this week.
Been absolutely 100%, so hope scales show this next week!

I feel SO much better, but tomorrow is my 1st weigh in and I'm actually quite scared??????

So many people have had tremendous losses, that I'm already thinking negatively that my loss won't be as high!!!!

Not sure if I should WI, If I feel slimmer that means I am slimmer, so really does a number on the scales tomorrow going to make a difference? If its great I'll be on top of the world, if it's not more than 5lbs I'll be disappointed which may throw me off my 100% streak....

Going to bed...

Will take it as it comes tomorrow

Good lunch Wednesday Weighers x

YAY!!! 11 lbs off for me in week 1!!!!!

Well done guys that's fab! I lost 7.8lb (very precise lol) in my first week so I'm made up :)

Guess whay, i converted my KG wrong i havnt lost 14lb i lost 10lb last week....fingers crossed for 4lb off this week, ill weigh friday x

Lost another 4lbs this week! Thats 20lbs in my first 2 weeks!! :)
Silly me tho, wishes that I had lost 5lbs so it was a stone and a half in 2 weeks! lol! Always wanting more! lol
:D

kime13 said:
Lost another 4lbs this week! Thats 20lbs in my first 2 weeks!! :)
Silly me tho, wishes that I had lost 5lbs so it was a stone and a half in 2 weeks! lol! Always wanting more! lol
:D

Hey well done that's great weight loss, I'm hoping for 4lb loss this week too x

hey i lost 4 lbs - this is my 4th weigh in- making 1 stone 10lbs in 4 weeks- happy with that

well done on guys on weightloss :) x

Back