WEDNESDAY weigh in

woooo think all us wednesday weighers have done fabby!!!

Weigh in and lost 3lb this week, bit disappointed as I wanted 4lb off but 3lb will do. I'd like to be 14.3lb in three weeks so need to lose 2.5lb each week. Hope I can do that x

well done- 3lbs in the right direction :)
sure you'll meet you're mini goal (your current weight says 14st4 already tho) good luck for next weigh in x

Happy weigh in everyone! 5lbs off for me today!!! 16lbs in 2 weeks! Love this diet!!

Xcx

Week 1 WI, 9.5lbs for me, and 4lb to goal!!!! I switched from Atkins for a short while as hit a 2 week plateau....so pleased with the results! I'm hopefully going to be at goal or under come next week!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done fellow wednesday weigh ins!

Im still in shock! Another 6lbs off this week!!!
26lbs in 3weeks! :eek:

Wow kime! That's incredible!

Week 6 weigh in = 5lb off!!!
Really really pleased as I started sns this week!!

1stone 10lb lighter in 6 weeks :)

my week 5 weigh in- lost 2lbs; making 1st 12lbs in 5 weeks

deffinately not my best week but i dont mind as i had a small treat sunday hitting 4 weeks 100% and havent exercised

well done everyone on fab losses :D

Hello :)
I'm currently on lipotrim, using the 2 weeks worth of sachets I've had left over.
Once I've finished the 2 weeks I want to start slim and save and I'd like to be on it for 4 weeks and then do a refeed.
Usually in your first two weeks on lipotrim you lose a stone.

Is it possible to lose a stone on slim and save in 4 weeks?
I want to achieve a 2+stone loss in the 6 weeks that I've been on lipotrim and slim and save.
What have your losses been like?

Thank you :) xxx

hi juju
i think its completely possible to lose a stone in 4 weeks :) the average guide for weightloss on s and s is 3 -4 lbs a weeks after the first few weeks, which is obviously more ( probably very similar loses to lipotrim)

i have lost 1stone 12lbs in 5 weeks (and that includes one treat night during 4th week) and im now aiming for 1 stone every 4 weeks

good luck with you're weightloss, you have done amazing so far :D
enjoy s and s :) x

LucyNewMum said:
hi juju
i think its completely possible to lose a stone in 4 weeks :) the average guide for weightloss on s and s is 3 -4 lbs a weeks after the first few weeks, which is obviously more ( probably very similar loses to lipotrim)

i have lost 1stone 12lbs in 5 weeks (and that includes one treat night during 4th week) and im now aiming for 1 stone every 4 weeks

good luck with you're weightloss, you have done amazing so far :D
enjoy s and s :) x

Thanks Lucy :)
It's just because I've put about 2 stone on in the past ten weeks and I didn't referred.

I hope I can lose as much as what you have! You've done amazingly well :)
I hope I can manage at least to lose over two stone and get back into my 14's
Keep up the good work :-D.
What shakes taste the nicest? I can only bare the taste of the chocolate on lipotrim xx

thanks juju :)

ive heard that maintaining and refeed is so much harder than the actual diet part - i dont have much control with food and trying to prepare for it already lol
i love the chocolate, hazelnut and caramel shakes but its the meals i love; esspecially mac and cheese, but i no that some people arent that keen - all down to personal taste really :)

im sure you'll drop that two stone and be in those size 14's in no time :D x

LucyNewMum said:
thanks juju :)

ive heard that maintaining and refeed is so much harder than the actual diet part - i dont have much control with food and trying to prepare for it already lol
i love the chocolate, hazelnut and caramel shakes but its the meals i love; esspecially mac and cheese, but i no that some people arent that keen - all down to personal taste really :)

im sure you'll drop that two stone and be in those size 14's in no time :D x

Maintaining is really hard. As long as you re-feed properly and be careful it's really easy :) you can still have treats, so don't be too worried about coming off S&S.
I'll be buying the chocolate then hehe, can't live without it :D
Good luck Lucy and thank you xx

Well only 2lbs off this week which I'm a wee bit gutted about! But I really need to look at the big picture! First month complete and a total of 2 stone lost!! :) x

Omg wowzer you've lost 2 stone in 1 month wow I'm aiming to lose 2.7ibs in total I'm hoping to get that off in 8weeks! Well done you!

Chocolate_Monster said:
Hi all,

Started Slim & Save on Wednesday and weighed in at 15 stone 12 pounds.
Got 19 weeks to lose 5 stone 12 pounds. I get married in December of this year, so i MUST do it !!! Or else my dress wont fit and i'll have to get married in a bin bag :eek: x

Hey
How did ur first weeks weigh in go?

Ive lost another 3lbs this week! 31lbs in 5 weeks! :)

kime13 said:
Well only 2lbs off this week which I'm a wee bit gutted about! But I really need to look at the big picture! First month complete and a total of 2 stone lost!! :) x

Kime, if you don't mind me asking.
How long has it taken you to lose two stone?
I started at 15st 7lbs - 4 days ago and in five weeks I really want to lose two or more stone.
Hope it's possible.
Also have you been on TFR shakes?
:D keep up the good work xx

I have lots of weight to lose, still weigh more than u!

But I lost 2 stone within my first month!
Although I did lose 16lbs in my first week!!

Good luck

Wow, that's a fantastic weight loss!:D

Back