WEDNESDAY weigh in

Week 1 lost 7lbs which im happy with, considering id lost 4lbs on WW last week so 11lbs in 2 weeks megga chuffed with that

Hi guys hope you don't mind me joining! Started last week weds (start weight 15.7) and lost 10 pounds today woohoo! Finally out of the 15's onwards and upwards :) Good luck guys xx

Chocolate_Monster said:
WOW thats great, it was my first weigh in last week, and I lost 11 pounds, this week i've only lost the 1 though, so i'm still stuck in the 15's, bang on the 15 mark though, so any loss next week is going to take me into the 14's, woooooooooooo. Note to self.... DO NOT HAVE CHEAT DAYS NEXT WEEK !!! haha

Best of luck with your future weigh ins, you'll get a lot of support and encouragement from the people on here. It helps to keep you right if you start up your own personal food diary on here. Keeps me going anyways :) x

Thanks chocolate monster! Omg well done on losing 11pound in the first week! That's brilliant, just think every loss brings you closer to your target :) are you doing the TFR plan?

Thank you so much for the encouragement. I agree since coming on here and reading other people's stories I've felt motivated to keep going :) good luck with the rest of the week and fingers crossed for more losses next week x

Chocolate_Monster said:
WOW thats great, it was my first weigh in last week, and I lost 11 pounds, this week i've only lost the 1 though, so i'm still stuck in the 15's, bang on the 15 mark though, so any loss next week is going to take me into the 14's, woooooooooooo. Note to self.... DO NOT HAVE CHEAT DAYS NEXT WEEK !!! haha

Hiya :)
I'm around the same weight as what you started. I'm hoping to lose 32lbs in the next 5 weeks and 3 days.
Or at least 2 stone to take me to around 13st 10lbs.
Please could you tell me your height and how much you've lost so far? If you dont mind. So I can get a rough idea of how much I'll be able to lose. Thank you :)
Well done :D keep up the good work xx

That's amazing!
And at least it was a loss and not a gain. I did that last week, came off it for 4 days, didn't over do it this time but I put 7lbs on.
I hope I can manage at least 30lbs. You're doing great. Everyone seems to be doing so well. I just hope I can stick at it this time.

On slim and save are you allowed to have two shakes and then a meal packet of theirs?
Because I have a week of shakes and would like a meal but I don't want to come out of ketosis if I have one next week, so will this happen?
Everytime I ring up the lady doesn't seem to be very helpful :(
Thank you and good luck :D:D xx

Nomore said:
I have three meal packs and a shake plus veg lol a day x

And what have your losses been like?
I'd quite like to have at least one meal pack a week to help these cravings for food.
Which food packs would you recommend? I love love love chilli - is theirs nice?
Thank you :) xx

Eeek I feel so naughty.
I've had my morning shake and a chocolate truffa bar. I'm worried because its only my second day. Will this make me lose less weight if I carry on doing this or having a pasta packet? Really want to get to 13st 7lbs in the next 6 weeks.
Xxx

Chocolate_Monster said:
I think aslong as you dont exceed the 3 packs per day, or 4 packs per day, you can eat in any combination you like (apart fromt he bars, your'e only supposed to have one of those per day, as this will interfere with ketosis)

I tend to have shake for brekkie, slim n save soup or some tuna/chicken salad for lunch, then in the evening i'll have slim n save meals, like the spicy spag or the chilli with some veg (usually cauliflower rice) followed by a cup of tea with 50ml of milk and one of the bars. Keeps me going.

Think its wise to change it up every so often so you dont get bored. Whether you choose 4 meal packs a day or the 3 meals packs per day plus a protein meal off the list and some veg, i think it roughly balances each other out with terms of calories etc. The variety is there, so you may aswell make the most of it, you neednt just have shakes all the time. :) x

Ahhh, because whenever I got weighed whilst on lipotrim the lady told me I could have nothing but 3 milkshakes and water a day if I ate anything at all it's take me out of ketosis and I would put weight on.
But as its summer I wanted to have 2 shakes a day and then a pasta packet for tea but I don't want to if Its going to change my losses each week.

Your losses have been great and you haven't just had the boring shakes :D
What slim and save products did you have in your first week to achieve such a great loss :)?
Thank you xx

I had cottage pie,spaghetti bol, mushroom pasta, macaroni cheese, but this week I've had curry and I love that it's lovely. I have quite a lot to lose though :)

Chocolate_Monster said:
I dont think i could sruvive just on shakes, its nice to have something to chew and feel like you're eating proper food, which is why i chop n change between 4 packs per day to 3 packs and a meal of chicken or fish. Its all very low calories, i think between 500 to 600, if not less, so your well within the levels to keep you in ketosis.

I've got a food diary on here, its just called the wedding dress diet, i tend to write everything down that i eat (even the cheaty days) if you want to follow that. In my first week though roughly i had shakes for brekkie, soup for dinner, meal pack for tea with some veg then later on evening i had a cup of tea with 50ml of milk and one of the choccy bars. When i got a bit bored of the soup for lunch i switched it up and had tuna salads.

My fave meals tend to be the spicy spag and the chilli, and the cottage pie. Its easy to add spices to these 3 meals such as garlic and chilli flkaes etc, just to give them that extra kick. Spicy spag & chilli is gorgeous with the cauliflower rice. I could live on this regardless of wanting to lose weight or not :)

Thank you my lovely. I'm making my second order tomorrow so I'll get the spicy spaghetti and the chilli.
Do I continue to have 2 boiled eggs every day? I'm so glad I've just eaten them I feel a lot better now.
I'm going to have a look at your diary too. Ahh so it's still a small amount of calories.
I think I'll start having an egg then my morning shake, a shake for dinner, meal packet and then my extra egg. Hopefully I'll get to my goal, with having the eggs I won't want to eat as much.

Thank you for all these tips :D
xx

I was in ketosis last night and not I'm no longer in it. I checked with the ketostix. Could this be because of the eggs? Xx

Chocolate_Monster said:
Yeah having 2 eggs a day is allowed as the protein meal. You can also have 200g of veg listed on the diet sheets. Think its just finding a method that suits you best. My way of coping and keeping the hunger at bay is having that cup of tea n choco bar at the end of the day. Feels like a little treat.

Think its great on here, you get a lot of support and encouragement from everyone, and the little tips and recipe ideas are great. A new meal has been released, the curry, and a lady on here had it with turnip chips, looked delish, i would never of thought to have tried it in all honesty, but defo going to give it a go at some point.

What would happen If I had 3 eggs?
I'm really enjoying having them.
Had some today - added a tiny bit of salt. Not sure if that was allowed so I'll cut out the salt next time.
I love tea but hate sweeteners.

I know I love it on here everyone is always so helpful and supportive.
I saw them turnip chips! They looked beautiful:D
I'm going to try and make them one of the days. X

Was my 4 week weigh in today.. Have lost 30lbs so far :)

cheekychick81 said:
Was my 4 week weigh in today.. Have lost 30lbs so far :)

That is amazing :D!! Well done.
I hope I can do as well as you have.
I've just finished my first week and have 25 days left xx

Thank you :) I have a lot longer left than 25 days sadly :-( planning to do another 8 weeks with a 2 week break then another 6 weeks then go to ww after Christmas!

I'm sure you will do great, my advice is to drink loads of water and try to stick to it 100%

Good luck :)

Back