WEDNESDAY weigh in

Yes I know how you feel. I have good and bad days and even had to have an extra shake on some days as I've been so hungry. You are defo guaranteed to lose a stone per month if you're 100% so don't worry you will hit your target soon. When is your next weigh in? And what's your weight now if you don't mind me asking X

What does it mean when you are 100%? Is that just the packs? Or the food and pack? Confuddles me when people say that x

Wendox said:
Yes I know how you feel. I have good and bad days and even had to have an extra shake on some days as I've been so hungry. You are defo guaranteed to lose a stone per month if you're 100% so don't worry you will hit your target soon. When is your next weigh in? And what's your weight now if you don't mind me asking X

I'd like to get to around 13st 9lbs,
I'm currently 14st 6lbs.
Yep I've been 100% with my shakes, veg and meals an still had great losses, it's so much better :D
It's better to have the extra shake than snack on something you shouldn't, even an egg or some white fish is fine.
My next weigh in is next Wednesday :)
Good luck xx

Juju!!!! Didn't even know you were on S&S! How the heck are ya girl?! You were such
an inspiration to me on Lipotrim. Great to see you here having a second bash at it like me!
I was so annoyed with myself for regaining a lot of the weight back after bridesmaid duties
were over. But I'm not going to make the same silly mistakes this time around.
Hope you're well anyway and that your day's going great sweetie xx

2nd weigh in = 4lb (not as much as i hoped but 16lb in 2 weeks looks a much better picture :D) still to do inches :rolleyes:

Good morning all,

Looks like I'm a slow loser! 3 lb off this week! Total of 11 lb so far, not bad :) not as much as I'd hoped but I'm still not going to grumble!

Good luck to those haven't weighed yet, and well done to everyone that has xx

Week 6 weigh in.. Only lost 2lbs but 37lbs in 6 weeks :)

3rd weigh in and I've lost 2lbs, it would've been 2 and a half but I ate some chocolate because I was feeling abit ill. So I'm a little annoyed at that. I would love to lose 7/8lbs in the next two weeks.
We'll see, well done everyone!! :D xx
20lbs loss so far :)

Shivie said:
Juju!!!! Didn't even know you were on S&S! How the heck are ya girl?! You were such
an inspiration to me on Lipotrim. Great to see you here having a second bash at it like me!
I was so annoyed with myself for regaining a lot of the weight back after bridesmaid duties
were over. But I'm not going to make the same silly mistakes this time around.
Hope you're well anyway and that your day's going great sweetie xx

Shivieeeeee <3!!
Thank you very much, I've put 2 and a half stone back on :( unfortunately but it was my own fault as I didn't bother to re feed or be careful when choosing what to eat. How're you doing?
Don't be annoyed! You did it the first time and you can do it again! We can do it :D
I'd love to be back into the 13's within the next two weeks before I go to uni, wish me luck aha.
Hope you're doing well :) xx

Shivieeeeee <3!!
Thank you very much, I've put 2 and a half stone back on :( unfortunately but it was my own fault as I didn't bother to re feed or be careful when choosing what to eat. How're you doing?
Don't be annoyed! You did it the first time and you can do it again! We can do it :D
I'd love to be back into the 13's within the next two weeks before I go to uni, wish me luck aha.
Hope you're doing well :) xx

It's too easy to let ourselves slip back into old ways isn't it?! The hardest part is the maintaining bit!
My biggest mistake was not immediately getting all the "fat" clothes straight to a charity shop.
I got as far as putting them in a bag, but as soon as the pounds started to sneak back on, one by one
the clothes were pulled out and put on.
Well as of today I'm back at 10st 9lbs, yaaayyy, so less than a stone away from goal.
Going on hols next week and will try and aim for a STS if at all possible. Bringing some packs along
and will try to make sensible choices with an odd treat for good measure!
You're doing great sweetie, you know you can do it again. Can't wait to watch your progress! Keep smiling babe! xxx

Nomore said:
Lost 9lbs that's 24lbs in 4 weeks :)

Well done nomore! Thats fantastic!
I've lost 3 pounds this week. My total loss is now 20 in 4 weeks :) good luck with the rest of the week! X

Slipped up today :(
As I'm going away on holiday and lost all willpower. I hope to be 100% again on Friday for two more weeks.
I feel terrible every time I eat, and een though I have lost over 5 stone - to me it feels like nothing and Everytime I look in the mirror all I see is the fat girl I use to be :( really depressing! Well done everyone xxx

dont beat yourself up we all have "blips" remind yourself of the weight you have lost already & how close to goal you are!! dust yourself down tomorrow is a new day :)

Slipped up today :(
As I'm going away on holiday and lost all willpower. I hope to be 100% again on Friday for two more weeks.
I feel terrible every time I eat, and een though I have lost over 5 stone - to me it feels like nothing and Everytime I look in the mirror all I see is the fat girl I use to be :( really depressing! Well done everyone xxx

Aw hun, don't be so hard on yourself. You're so far from THAT girl now. Look how well you've done!
You're entitled to be human every now and then. No-one is perfect and temptation is easy to give in to.
Holiday time is fun time and you'll be back on track in no time xxx

Good morning,

Advice please xx

Well WI day for me so that's 2lb off this week! Fed up.com! I have another niggle in my head and I'm actually wondering if I should give up and go healthy eating and excersize!
Ive lost 2 lb this week despite doing excersize classes, I used to lose that doing the healthy diet last year, so I'm wondering if I should swap diets back to that one, for one I'm feeling tired all the time, my muscles are feeling weak, and I'm just getting a bit fed up of this diet, so was thinking of refereeing this week, and supplementing 2 of my meals with the packs eat the other two and kick the arse out of excersize! it totally changed my body shape too and I want to excersize, as mad as it seems.

Im not someone who can sit on this diet and lose, I've shown that, and I'm not someone who can do excersize with it and lose either..... So should I turn back to healthy.

Plus the only positive sign is that I'm losing inches, and yes that is important, more important than weight, but my scales are showing that out of the 14lb I've lost 5 lb of that's muscle and even though I'm excersising, I'm still losing muscle! It's annoying me something chronic!

Feeling rather fed up of it all! Xx

Woo 4 lb off this week and into the 12's :) well done everyone!

Good luck to those still weighing in xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

4lb off and this is my first week on SnS,very disappointing:cry::confused::mad:

4lb off is 4lb closer to goal! its over a 1/4 of a stone!! remember you don't have as much to lose as some.... smile & look forward to the 2nd weigh in :) did you do your measurements?? they usually cheer me up when the scales don't like me :rolleyes:

Back