WEDNESDAY weigh in

So true,thanks for your inspiring words:) i'll keep going.

4lb off is 4lb closer to goal! its over a 1/4 of a stone!! remember you don't have as much to lose as some.... smile & look forward to the 2nd weigh in :) did you do your measurements?? they usually cheer me up when the scales don't like me :rolleyes:

So true,thanks for your inspiring words:) i'll keep going.

Keep your head up Hun, a loss is a loss. Yes it's disheartening when it's not as much but next week may show a better loss. Well done so far though x

I've kind of lost track of how many lbs I've lost each week but yesterday was 8 weeks and do far I have lost 40lbs hoping to lose another 16lbs in next 4 weeks.. Will be a challenge but that would be 4 stone in 12 weeks :) fingers crossed!

I've officially lost 30 pounds in 2 months really excited! :) wedding drawing nearer and looking forward to looking good on my big day. Good luck to you all on your journey and well done on the losses this week x

Wendox said:
I've officially lost 30 pounds in 2 months really excited! :) wedding drawing nearer and looking forward to looking good on my big day. Good luck to you all on your journey and well done on the losses this week x

Well done :)

Wendox said:
Thank you hun! Weekends always very hard for me so keeping myself busy shopping today :) x

I love shopping and weight loss is the best excuse!! Enjoy x

Morning ladies,

I'm at the end of my first s and s journey! Re-fed this week and pleased as I've gained only 1 lb :) I didnt stick to the exact plan, mixed it up a bit, I was really worried but now know I need not have been!

I now have 2 weeks to get the diet right, crank up the Excersize n get married :)

Good luck to everyone still on their journey! Will keep checking in to see how your doing! Xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Nobodies been on here for a while, hopefully you wonderful wednesday lovelies can keep me in order!
I lost 11lbs this week on week 1, hoping for a stone by next week on 100% - i hope you are all doing well!!
Has anyone reached some more of their goals?
How do you reward yourself once you meet your goal? x

I forgot to weigh in on wednesday... But today is day 100 and so far have lost 52lbs :)

WOW! that's amazing :D well done :) xx

Brilliant loss.

May i ask, when did you start seeing a visible difference in your appearance? Bum, tummy, thighs etc?
I know i'm impatient but I can't bloomin wait!

Hmmm... Well it's strange because I've lost a lot of inches, nearly 3 clothes sizes and I really can not tell I've lost weight... That sounds stupid but I put on my clothes and there far too big but when I look in the mirror I can't see a difference.... I'm not sure if that means I never saw myself as being as big as I was or whether my brain is taking longer to catch up... I'm not sure..

I suppose for me other people started noticing when I'd lost about 2 stone... But I had a lot to lose...

That ramble probably makes no sense... Sorry! :)

Minus 4.4lbs today! Yay! Not done my measurements yet but that takes me to 15lbs I'm so chuffed :)

Brilliant loss well done

Back