Wednesday Weigh-Ins...

Woo hoo got my half stone this week I'm on cloud nine. Managed to loose a whole 1.5lbs this week even when I thought I wouldn't. Well done everyone on your fab losses

Well done wednesday weighers some brillant results!! Good luck to the rest of you weighing tonight! x

one pound on...after a week's holidays I guess it could have been worse! onwards and upwards. Well done everyone else! xxx

3.5lbs off which I'm chuffed about I missed weigh in last week as I was on holiday so thats 2 weeks loss but was happy to STS as I was on holiday

Yay, ive made a loss this week of 1.5lbs. Im sooo happy after having had 2 splurges :)

Well done to everyone this week - some great results.

1/2 pound on today, not suprised had a crap week and its "time of the month". getting back on it tomorrow. Gotta catch up with my slimming world buddy! :)

Lol @ Cheekyherb. Your doing good, 1/2 a lb isnt a lot to gain in the grand scheme of things. Were staying next week btw. x

Half off for me. Not bad considering the weekend's munchings! Still not shifted the holiday gain entirely but at least I'm still heading in the right direction.

1.5 off for me today, and I am thrilled.
I have been 100%, but I normally am, just a slow loser, so for me it's a good one.
I so want to hit my target by the end of the year.
To try and shift the weight faster I have been having mainly soups, plus loads of fruit and my hex's plus 10 to 15 syns.
I think I may have another soup week, which is great as I love soup :)

2.5 off tonight and really pleased...even tho' I've had a flu bug but I ate loads of fruit and home made soup.
Another 3lbs till 2 stone off...can't wait.
Well done everyone x

I lost 2 and a half pounds this week and got my first half stone sticker .... yeay thats 8lbs gone in two weeks!! I'm so happy :)
Well done to everyone here. Keep it going we have another 7 weeks to go til Christimas.
Just had a lovely dinner of poached eggs, beans and baked potato and am feeling very satisfied.

1.5 lb for me, which considering is * week and feeling bleurrgg for a couple of days is excellent!! wooo

Helen xxx

How are we all ?

Hope we all done well this week ? I managed a cheeky 1lb loss this week .. done loads of gym and now up to 2 miles in 18mins on a up & down runs (hills)

Phil xx

Hello Phil!! You must be too busy at the gym to post here any more. We miss your cheekiness ;)

Hi all

Lost 1.5lbs so not bad considering i slept most days and when i did eat i ate rubbish.

Good luck others

Don't know how, but I lost 5.5lbs!!!:eek: Mind you, I've been under a huge amount of stress, but I have been eating... honest!

WOW, amazing losses!!

frontier-phil, we miss you!

lost 1.5 lbs this week, that makes me target +1, 6 lbs more off and il be target -5lbs for xmas, which is were i wanna be, yay!!

really pleased. x

Back