Wednesday Weighers

TeresaTT

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for another good loss this week. Last week I lost half of my 6lb Christmas gain and this week I'm hoping I've lost the rest or at least 2lbs. I'm now following the tweaked EE plan and making sure that I have my third superfree with every meal. I've also stopped saving syns for the weekend in order to have lots to drink. This is a big sacrifice for me, especially as my husband still drinks at the weekend. Hopefully it's all paid off. I'll find out at 12.30 today.

Son's school is closed again due to snow but I'm still going in to my WI.

Good luck all Wednesday Weighers.

first weigh in for me and I lost 5lbs!! Can't believe its this easy lol x

Thanks Teresa. Just had a bacon sandwich for breakfast and there can't be many diets you can do that!

I'm gatecrashing from Tuesday weighers, but just wanted to say well done Twinkle and good luck all other wedneday weighers :D

Heya

good luck all wednesday weighers!

I lost 2.5lb so Xmas excess off and a little more! Into the next stones down as well which is another little target hit.

Helen x

GOOD LUCK all! I WI at 6pm so will update y'all later. Quietly confident of a small loss (that's all I ever seem to get!) but you never know til you hop on those dreaded scales.

Well done Helen. I lost 2lbs today and got Slimmer of the Week. I'm slightly disappointed that I've still got 1lb of my Christmas gain left to shift. However, it's still a big loss for me. I'm really hoping to lose 2lb again next week so I can get to my 2 and a half stone award. Then I'll be really happy. It looks like the tweaked Extra Easy is working for me. SW made the changes to EE for a good reason. Anyone who has had small losses on EE should try again with the changes.

Well I put on 5.5lb at crimbo, lost 3.5 last week and 2.5 this week. Really happy with that and also gone into next stones down, wohoo!
Well done everybody on your losses and good luck to all those weighing in later!

I am not looking forward to weigh in this week - I have done no exercise and only 2 goodish days - lost my mojo!

Back on the wagon tomorrow - just ignore the fact that I am going out on saturday night lol

Will update later!

Claire

I lost 2.5 pounds. I am more than delighted as I thought I may have put on!
Also got Slimmer of the month for December, which was a great and very pleasant surprise!
Now I am 2.5 under target, I have room to play with or may re-target! Either way I am a happy bunny! :D

Well I put on 0.5 pounds but I am happy with that because I went out twice during the week - am determined to do good this week and loose 2 pounds to get down to my lowest weight yet!
I am also goind to start doing exercise again - have really seen a decrease in my energy levels since I stopped doing it!

Good luck everyone

Claire

I lost 2.5 pounds. I am more than delighted as I thought I may have put on!
Also got Slimmer of the month for December, which was a great and very pleasant surprise!
Now I am 2.5 under target, I have room to play with or may re-target! Either way I am a happy bunny! :D

Well done thats brilliant news! Keep it up!

Hello all welldone everyone that lost .
Claire that is pretty good for two nights out , I usually gain 4-5 lbs when I go out .

I lost 1.5 lbs tonight at WI .

Hi all

Only lost 2lbs which bit gutted as its 2 weeks worth and was hoping for more, but a loss is a loss hey

I didnt go to WI for the first time tonight. I have my reasons but will be going again next week.

Well done to you all on the great results :)

Back