Wednesday Weighers...

HellieCopter

Gold Member
Good luck everyone....

How do we all think we've done? Hope to see some good losses here later! Not from me, obviously, because I don't seem to be able to lose anything at the moment, not even my marbles!!!

H x

Im going to group in a while ..............and I have got a churny stomach??? all for 1/2lb LOL... I am soooo worried i need to do this !!
I am NOT going to weigh myself before I go (I do this everyweek).
when I get to group their scales say different !!
The only thing I have done different this morning is - had my breakfast at 7.30 I normally have it at about 9.15 I weigh in at 10-10.30..........OOOOHHH dreading this- let you all know lata
xx

I am hoping to get 2lbs so that i can at long last get my 1/2 stone. (i know it shows 6lbs on my ticker, but i didnt want to put it back to 5lbs when i gained).

good luck everyone. heres hoping for a huge loss :)

Good luck all... I will update tonight after class. I have been 100% so fingers crossed I'll have a good loss. If not I will stamp my feet and strop about!!! lol

WOOHOO i have lost 2lbs so chuffed :p good luck everyone x

YES.... I did it - lost 2lb and got my 3 stone ............finally (only took me 3 weeks LOL

Well done on your 3stone award Alice!

I lost 2lbs this week which I am really pleased with, takes my total loss to 3st 6lbs so only 1 more to go for a 3 1/2 stone - yeay! x x

Well done on your 3stone award Alice!

I lost 2lbs this week which I am really pleased with, takes my total loss to 3st 6lbs so only 1 more to go for a 3 1/2 stone - yeay! x x

FEELS DAM GOOD .......dont it? LOL
well done you too

just looked at your stats ORION and you are nearly the same as me in all of them.
start date nearly the same and so is start weight ...lets keep on going !!

Back