Wednesday Weighers...

Well done to both of you what a fantastic achievement! You are both an inspiration! Well done keep going!

A wednesday triumph guys! Well done all.

2lbs off for me!!!! I am amazed - I mean, I have tried hard this week, despite the grazing but I totally did not expect to lose 2lbs...
You could have knocked me over with a feather.

Just the boost I needed. I am back on the Wagon of Determination!

Some great results this week folks. Loving your work. Well done all! :D

Well done everyone :happy096:

I lost 2lb this week and my wife lost 4lb, we both got our half stone award and she got SOTW :D:D

I stayed the same.:(
I am a tad disappointed as I stuck by EE 100% but I lost four pounds last week, and I know from my past that with such a good loss in the first week, my second is seldom much, if any at all!
I have also been munching at bananas by the dozen and grapes by the pound.
My consultant thinks that I have perhaps overdone these, as although they are free, too much may slow down weight loss.
I hope next week will show some loss!

Well done to all those who lost :)

Tis true about grapes and bananas, more's the pity! Try cutting them down next week and I'm sure you'll be back on the losing streak :D

4lbs last week was great, so be proud of yourself!

Tis true about grapes and bananas, more's the pity! Try cutting them down next week and I'm sure you'll be back on the losing streak :D

4lbs last week was great, so be proud of yourself!

Thank you :D
Lets hope next week will be a good one!

Yippee, I lost another 1lb which brings it to 18lbs in total. Whenever I think it's only a pound, I remind myself what I have lost in total and then it's much more of an achievement. I can't believe I've lost so much so easily.

Wednesday weighers rock! It's been a bumper week for losses, and just itty bitty gains. Go girls and boys!

Back