• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

WEDNESDAY WEIGHERS

S: 16st3lb G: 12st0lb
I very nearly didn't go to weigh in tonight, been off work this week and haven't felt like going gym. I really thought I was going to have a gain for some reason, although I don't know why as I have kept to plan 100% all week.

Anyway, I stood on the scales and it took me a minute to work out what it said, then our weigh in lady said, ohh well done 4 off !!! :happy096:

Well I'm glad i went now lol. I won SotW too, which I never managed to do the last time I was on the plan, somebody always pipped me to the post by half a pound :rolleyes:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 10st10lb C: 9st9lb G: 8st8lb BMI: 23.9 Loss: 1st1lb(10%)
Well done everyone :)

StaceyUK

Gold Member
S: 18st1.6lb G: 10st10lb
-2lb for me. Another 3.5 to lose my holiday gain! Pleased with 2 off.

fitz

Lovin it !!! :)
i lost 1.5lb - i was hoping it was more too - still, its down which is all it needs to be

apparantly 1lb a week is 4 stone a year - that seems to be our group motto - or as the lady taking class said - 1.5lb off is 12 bowers sausages !!!!!! strange comparison but tue all the same lol

G: 10st10lb
O/H lost 1 1/2 this week and is realy pleased, that makes 7lbs in 3 weeks. And he is still eating the muesli by the shed load lol.

Well done to everyone else who has lost this week. xx

rach3

S: 15st0lb
well done everyone, some great losses! i think it really helps coming on this site & 'talking' to everyone here, great support, thanks!!!!! xx