WEDNESDAY WEIGHERS

I very nearly didn't go to weigh in tonight, been off work this week and haven't felt like going gym. I really thought I was going to have a gain for some reason, although I don't know why as I have kept to plan 100% all week.

Anyway, I stood on the scales and it took me a minute to work out what it said, then our weigh in lady said, ohh well done 4 off !!! :happy096:

Well I'm glad i went now lol. I won SotW too, which I never managed to do the last time I was on the plan, somebody always pipped me to the post by half a pound :rolleyes:

Well done everyone :)

i lost 1.5lb - i was hoping it was more too - still, its down which is all it needs to be

apparantly 1lb a week is 4 stone a year - that seems to be our group motto - or as the lady taking class said - 1.5lb off is 12 bowers sausages !!!!!! strange comparison but tue all the same lol

O/H lost 1 1/2 this week and is realy pleased, that makes 7lbs in 3 weeks. And he is still eating the muesli by the shed load lol.

Well done to everyone else who has lost this week. xx

well done everyone, some great losses! i think it really helps coming on this site & 'talking' to everyone here, great support, thanks!!!!! xx

Back