WEDNESDAY WEIGHERS

Chuffy_29

Bring it on!
Good luck to all the Wednesday weighers. I'm on the scales at 10am, hoping for 2lb loss, happy with 0.5lb loss as that'll be a stone!

Well given my week im hoping for a STS. Had a bit of a naughty weekend. But with the added exercise ive done im hoping not to have done too much damage. Will let you know tomorrow!! eek!

Good luck on your 2lb im sure you wud have done great! xx

Good Luck to you all.

I'm nervous as I've STS for two weeks, despite sticking to plan (one week was my star week though).

Anyway this week I've been eating different foods and going on a walk for half an hour every night so fingers crossed...

xxx

Good luck to everyone tomorrow hope you get the result that you want :)

I've just come in from the gym, drunk loads so hopefully i'll get rid of all that water and lose plenty good luck all. :)

1st weigh in for me tonight - given all that I gave eaten (following plan correctly) I won't be surprised if I have gained a stone :D:D:D:D

seriously I will be shocked if I have lost as I'm sure it cant be possible to eat so much and lose weight..............:p

Good luck fellow Wednesday Weighers! I send you all good vibes....

I have been on track all week, even at the weekend with fully synned vodka and even a cake...however, as usual, I don't think I've lost anything. 2lbs is my target though, as that would take me into the 10 stone bracket, which would be ace. My lady visitor is due to arrive any day though, which may cause me a bit of trouble *hopes not*

Good luck gang :D

H x

i have my wi at 7pm. Good luck to all wednesday weighers.
may the scales be kind and fair.:)

Well done Chuffy! Good luck everyone!

ah well done chuffy you did really well especially as it was * week, keep up the good work!

My first meeting tonight as I've been doing the trial. Purposefully haven't stepped on the scales this morning - scared!!! Good luck everyone xx:cry:

1 1/2 lb off for me this week, wanted 2lb really to get my 2stone award but never mind i will do it next week!! xx

Back