Wednesday WI Result...Good luck

Gemma1986

Im just me!
Good luck everyone who weigh in today. Please post your results.

I'm weighing tonight... but it's my star week... so anything could happen. I've had a pretty good week though, so I've given myself a fighting chance, despite my hormones and water retention! Time will tell I suppose!

My weigh in too. Not sure how I'll have done as I was naughty on weigh in day last week (had a pastrami wholemeal baguette for lunch followed by chinese for dinner!) - have been good the rest of this week (had 2 days of 10ish syns and the rest 5-6 syns) but I we'll see if it catches up with me!

It's my weigh-in tonight too but this is the week before my * week and is never good!! Good luck Wednesday Weighers xxx

Weighed in last night, only 0.5lb. I know its a loss but it seems that one week is an average loss and the next is a very small loss (and a gain when i had to take antibiotics). Any loss is great but I was calculating my mini goals with a 2lbs loss each week and its not going to happen.
Oh well :) Mustn't grumble!!
Good Luck with your WI tonight!!

Good luck Wednesday Weighers...

I am weighing in tonight, so results later from me.

I have had, as usual, good week days and less-good weekend days. Having totted up syns though, I should be within 105. I haven't had any wine this weekend!! I've also exercised more this week. I'll be disappointed with myself if I don't lose the 1½ I gained last week.

We'll see!

Good luck to everyone weighing later and congrats to those who have already weighed and had the results they hoped for...wish I could lose 3lb in a week ! <stamps feet> lol

I lost 2lbs this week, happy with that! :D

Well done on the losses so far, and good luck to those weighing later :)

hi all I wi today and lost 2lb and got my 2 stone award

Back