1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Wednesday WI

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by nickiadams, 7 July 2009 Social URL.

1. nickiadams

nickiadams Well-Known Member

Afternoon all well i had to get weighed last tues when my normal day is weds so had an extra day this week to work at it, i have tried extra extra to be good this week as i determined to lose a couple of pounds this week so far lost 2.5 but gained 0.5 due to star week.
    I got a new dog last week and she is only 12 months old dalmation so she needs to be walked so been doing at least 20 mins a day, only have 8lbs to lose!!!
    Fingers crossed x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. nickiadams

nickiadams Well-Known Member

Thats 8lbs to lose so i can get my breast reduction but 2 stone 11lbs till im a new woman, lol xxx

4. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Good luck with your weight loss.

5. Chuffy_29

Chuffy_29 Bring it on!

lol i weigh in Weds too so fingers crossed for all of us!

6. laura_23

laura_23 Member

good luck!! :)

7. Julianne_julz

Julianne_julz Bears dont dig on dancin'

I WI tomorrow too. Good luck to you all tomorrow! I think I'll manage 1-2lbs tomorrow. My losses seem to be high-low-high la deda... Then hopefully next week will lose more hehe. X