Wee mini meet in Glasgow - Jan 2nd

Discussion in 'Meetings and Events' started by Starlight, 27 December 2008 Social URL.

1. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    Theres a few of us from Minimins going to see 'Joseph' on Jan 2nd in Glasgow.

We're going for drinks/dinner before & probably drinks after ;)

If anyone in the Glasgow area fancies joining us, youd be more than welcome :)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Kateweston

Kateweston Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi thanks for the invite, i would have really liked to go but i'm working on the 2nd (no rest for the wicked lol). You all have a good night though.
  4. AmandaJayne

AmandaJayne Trainee Maintainer

Hia Sandy,

I'd love to come and meet with you all for pre-show drinks and dinner on the 2nd although I haven't got a ticket for the show. Do let me know where/when you are meeting...

p.s. hope your cough's better by then. My hubby has it too:(.
  5. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    Brilliant AJ... we'll probably be meeting in the afternoon as Rachel & Jax both get into Glasgow at lunchtime so we'll probably meet in the afternoon in town but Ill let you know ASAP :) Be great to see you x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.