Wee-Wee question

kissme

Gold Member
Hi peeps, so everyone knows the more you drink the more you slim.

So I'm trying to drink at least 2 litres of water a day and 90% of the time I stick to it, but recently I have noticed i pee up to 15 times during the day. I have drank 2 litres already today.

And 6 times during the night.

How hqas everyone else coped with all the water??

Your body will eventually get used to it!! I'm always like that if I start after not doing it for a while but I always feel as if I'm peeing every 5 minutes!

It should calm down after a week or so!

Good post! I'd like to know the answer too!! i can pee for england! every 5 mins i seem to need to go some times. All the fruit doesn't help either!

Same here! The people in work must think I have some sort of infection haha! I am constantly at the toilet! I try and drink loads of water during the day but I dont really drink much after 6ish because I hate getting up in the middle of the night!

Same here! The people in work must think I have some sort of infection haha! I am constantly at the toilet! I try and drink loads of water during the day but I dont really drink much after 6ish because I hate getting up in the middle of the night!

lol I'm lucky me and my colleague can ave a giggle about it!

Your body or you will eventually get used to it - just think of all the fat that could be coming out with all those visits to the loo....

Your body or you will eventually get used to it - just think of all the fat that could be coming out with all those visits to the loo....

Hi donnie nice to see you bk hun :D

must be atleast 20 cal there and 20 bk lol
thats 400 cal in the bank lol

can you wee out fat?

And I find that artificial sweetener also acts like a diuretic and makes me pee more - anyone else find this? I simply couldn't drink 2 litres of water a day, I'd always be rushing to the loo, and up half the night as well!

well ive drunk just over 2 litres so far today but i dont drink m,uch at home so im trying to pack it in to the day lol

Hi donnie nice to see you bk hun :D

must be atleast 20 cal there and 20 bk lol
thats 400 cal in the bank lol

can you wee out fat?

Thank you, it's good to be back.

I like to think that I am weeing out some fat every time I go to the loo, after all we are losing the fat, so it must be leaving our bodies somehow, LOL....

Is it 2 litres of water on top of tea and coffee? If so you're overdoing it!
Also if you're eating lots of salad type veg you can afford to drink a bit less than 2 litres because of the high water content in the food.

dose drinking too much water make you really bloated aswell having a over active bladder. but the good thing about drink alot of water i find is that if you are feeling hungry it will stall the hunger .

Thank you, it's good to be back.

I like to think that I am weeing out some fat every time I go to the loo, after all we are losing the fat, so it must be leaving our bodies somehow, LOL....

My thoughts exactly!!! wiping must burn 5 cal atleast

Ive been drinking that sparkling water from Lidl for years and years, and drink about a bottle and a half, day ( and night).. I have a very dry mouth, and this is themost refreshing..honestly..I couldnt do without it.. I dont go to the loo everyfew minutes.. its usually every few hours.. must have got used to it !

Mostly this only happens at the begining of starting to drink more fluids because your body is letting go of some of the retained water as it now knows its getting fluids so it doesn't have to hang onto it anymore.
That is why drinking more is considered good for water retention.
It will get better, but having said that, its best to have a cut off time in the evening or you will have to get up during the night....unless you have an extra strong bladder!!!

yup, it takes the body a while to get used to the extra fluids - I would recommend building it up gradually rather than going for the full 2l in one hit (and then the night trips aren't as frequent!:D)

glad it's not just me.
I am peeing like a racehorse and currently on crutches after an operation on my foot, so really struggling when I have to get up in the night!

glad it's not just me! I am currently in cast and on crutches after having an operation on my foot. Getting up in the night is getting rather frustating at the moment!
:)

Back