Weeeee, I got a Wii Fit - but.....

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Blonde Logic, 26 December 2009.

1. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas, and got through it with ease. :)

I just wondered, I was given a Wii Fit set up, but I a Technically challenged...

ANy tips from anyone - is it easy to use? Have you found it effective, and can you really get a good work out, etc?

ANy tips and advice mucho appreciated!

2. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Well-Known Member

Hi I've got a Wii fit & they are sooo easy to use & set up.

You will get a work-out & it can be as easy or difficult as you wish. The more you use it the more work-outs are 'unlocked'.

I got 'biggest loser' for Christmas & can't wait to have a go.

Have fun :)
  3. melarnz

melarnz Well-Known Member

Its not that hard Jan.....You will be fine!! Just enjoy!!
  4. kenshin112

kenshin112 Gotta Make A Change

setting it up is easy
    some workouts are fun ie hulla hoop and walking the tightrope :D and running
    i will give biggest loser a whirl soon :D but wii fit is fun and plenty of other games out there to use the balance board with :D
  5. peony

peony Well-Known Member

You will find it easy to set up as the others have said. My favourites are the boxing and step. It's great fun - enjoy!
  6. Blonde Logic

Thanks for the replies peeps. :)

Do you know, does the thing you stand on work on carpet, or does it have to be on a hard surface?

How accurate are the scales??

7. mommyB

mommyB love it

its fine on carpet BL, I dont think the scales are totally accurate but they do show the 'overall trend'

I havent used mine for ages am expecting it to say "where the hell have you been, i thought you were dead !!" when i next turn it on !!
  8. Blonde Logic

LOL Mommy. :D Thanks hon.

9. kenshin112

kenshin112 Gotta Make A Change

yeah the wii fit when you dont use it for a period of time i went 214 days without using it, went on 2 days back its such fun especially the free jogging which is pretty cool
  10. katalena

katalena Enjoying life!

I love my Wii and the balance board. I have just got Wii Fit Plus for Christmas so looking forward to trying that out.

I find it works fine on carpet and often find the scales approx 3-4 lighter than at LL.

Have fun!

Kat xx
  11. NewYearxNewMe

NewYearxNewMe Well-Known Member

I just got one for christmas it looks really good and fun!
    i hope it will help :] i only had a chance to play it for about 5 mins..but i'm hoping once theres enough space i'll get it all set up..the wii fit plus is also good! and i heard just dance is good aswell! good luck xx
  12. fitz

fitz Lovin it !!! :)

I'm getting the Just Dance @pay day - have heard it is brilliant - I love my wii fit & fit plus - the majorette & boxing & step are my favourite -it is a bit addictive though as I constantly want to "have another go" to see if I can get a better score lol
  13. SuzyK

SuzyK Well-Known Member

I'm also thinking of getting a Wii. We went to friends over Christmas and had such a laugh playing with their Wii. Do you really think its worth getting one? If it helps with loosing some extra inches I'm in!